Companion's Handle: None
Date of Visit: July 20th 2018
Preferred Method of Contact: Walk-in/text (mostly walk-in)
Phone Number: 5055148158
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://albuquerque.rubratings.com/123712?layout=list
City, State: Albuquerque, NM
Type of Visit: Incall spa
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Decent massage, DFK, thorough groping, CBJ, breast play, CFSMP.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: $60 + $100
Approximate age of Companion: 30s ?
Hair Color and Length: Past shoulders, straight black
Smoking Status: No (or at least not visable/noticable)
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian (Chinese?)
Companion Description: She is large for an Asian lady, maybe 5'7'. More curvy than most as well, with a large natural (?) bosom and a quick smile. The site ads have photos, but I have never seen her in any of them.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
First, the name. This spa is referred to as Lily on the web, but VIP Spa on the door. It also seemes to be called Blue Moon at times, though there are at least two other Blue Moon Spas in ABQ.

Then her name. The first time I met her when I was visiting ABQ months ago, she said she was Lily, or it may have beem Li Li. Not sure. This time the same lady was Mi Mi. Her English is limited, but sufficient. We also communicated via an app on her phone: she spoke Chinese(?) and it translated to English, I spoke English and it translated into Chinese. It was quite effective, and fun.

The location is a strip mall across from the fair grounds, the easiest landmark is the Aamco sign. The bus also stops a few yards away. I arrived, walked in, and was happy to see a familiar face. She smiled, asked if I wanted a massage, and took be back. I gave her the house fee, left the tip on the table, and got ready for the massage. Medium pressure, friendly vibe, and quite unrushed. I left very satisfied and will return when I am back in ABQ.

Note: As with my previous visit I glimpsed another lady near the back of the spa, but since I was content with Lily, I did not inquire about her.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.