TEXT FOR INITIAL CORRESPONDENCE; NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.

🛑25% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED FOR BOOKING AND GOES TOWARDS THE DONATION OF OUR TIME TOGETHER.🛑

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Olivia Sinclair, a purveyor of passion and pleasure based in Dallas. Well educated, curvy and supple with voluptuous curves; I posses a unique charm with the right touch of elegant eroticism. I pride myself in providing a pleasantly unforgettable experience during our entire time together. Standing 5'6", blonde and possessing a rare mix of sophistication, beauty, charm and wit; I can move seamlessly within any forum you so choose. Discretion in public, passion in private! My interests are centered on peace of mind and physical health. I enjoy visiting new cities and exploring the sites and what they have to offer but I really enjoy and love to indulge in the food as a true foodie by nature. I love dining at new and exquisite places and experiencing different culinary cultures near and abroad. If your interests align and you'd like to meet, I'd be thrilled! Thanks and I am looking forward to making your aquaintance.

New friends are screened for my safety; please be prepared ro submit screening information when making contact; refusal to screen, attempting to negotiate my rate or using explicit language (code speak/acronyms) will be BLOCKED from any further contact. No computer generated numbers or texting apps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- RATES: INCALL:

Hh400

Hr600

1.5hr 750 (highly recommend for new friends)

2hr 900

3hr 2000

6hr 3000

---------------------------------------------------------------------- OUTCALLS:

90 min 900

2hr 1,200

3hr 2,500

6hr 3,000

Overnight 4,000

Full Day 6,000

(2k each day thereafter)

---------------------------------------------------------------------- SCREENING REQUIRED:

Name:

Phone Number:

Ethnicity:

Day/Time:

In/Out:

Hours:

---------------------------------------------------------------------