Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: No review policy question

Registered Male (Not Verified) Freedom42's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post
    I am happy to say I am one of the best known and well respected providers in Austin. I do not care to be reviewed. Men love to holler Discretion, and then write vulgar and often completely fantastical reviews of their experiences. Discretion must go both ways, that is one of the many reasons why I loath reviews. A gentlemen does not need to kiss and tell. However, I am not above a "testimonial"-something like, "her incall was safe and clean and well appointed, she represents herself accurately in her photos and ads, I was satisfied with my time with her, and I would see her again..." I think it is fair for a gentleman who is considering spending time with me to have a recent testimonial as to the integrity of my business. But acronym laden reviews with blow-by blows are a huge legal liability and not necessary for me to promote my business. My target client has no need to verbalize his experience with me for special access or internet high-fives.
    Well said. If we had that, I think that everyone here will be better off.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Excellent points from the ladies. Things i honestly never thought of, thanks for the different point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    Can you men imagine if the ladies were able to write reviews about us in that same session? Everyone is taking an inherent risk here so discretion is probably the key word in all of this.
    Black, bald, chubby, goofy looking. Carries around a soulpole and his tongue does not quit. Thoroughbred while on bottom yet pulls up lame when on top.

Is a certified asshole when provoked but is butterfingers dropping the donation before the mission commences.

P.S. Listens to EDM, rap and top 40 and can twerk and give out lap dances to women.
    Last edited by Agent220; 08-05-2018 at 10:14 PM.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Knotty man:
    fucks like Michael J. Fox trying to thread a needle
    oral skill like Stephen Hawking
    better personalities from a cadaver
    stamina? ive had vaccinations take longer...and go deeper

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Now that's good reviews of us gents right there agent 220 & knottyman.

Verified Companion Companion Julia Pearl VIP's Avatar
    I don’t care for reviews and my clients don’t care to post them. For the most part, neither us of want to have ‘receipts’ that confirm illegal activity.
    Lover of Men. Imbiber of Wine. Purveyor of Pleasure. Just a Happy, Worldly Woman!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Monkey D. Luffy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    Black, bald, chubby, goofy looking. Carries around a soulpole and his tongue does not quit. Thoroughbred while on bottom yet pulls up lame when on top.

Is a certified asshole when provoked but is butterfingers dropping the donation before the mission commences.

P.S. Listens to EDM, rap and top 40 and can twerk and give out lap dances to women.
    Lmaoooo!! Now I’m curious to see what providers would write in reviews of hobbyists.
    Preferences/Fetishes BCD:

Submissive Provider
    Sloppy BBBJ, DT, FF
    CFS
    Gags, ropes, toys
    Choking/hair pulling/spanking (as far or hard as you’re willing to go)
    Safe word: Pineapple 🍍
    Personal Media (pics/vids) not to share without your permission.

Of course, if you’re not willing/into this, I can be normal too.

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Knotty man:
    Maybe a little more respect for people with disabilities? I understand the humor, but maybe not the best choice of subject matter.

Stephen Hawking in particular survived ALS for much longer than anyone could imagine, so talk about stamina.

And anyone who has struggled with a movement disorder like Michael J Fox are worthy of our respect. Most people have no idea what that is like, so I understand the lack of understanding.

But maybe there are other sources of humor that you could have tapped into that would be in a little better taste.

I think that we all have a tendency to assume to some degree or another that we are talking to people like ourselves. Thankfully, this community includes people with different levels of ability in various areas, and there's even a category in p411 for "disability friendly". A lot of gals are very happy to tick that one off on their profile.

Anyways, don't feel too bad that I'm calling you out on this. People with disabilities need love too, and sometimes that's stigmatized in the civilian community, since disabilities affect a lot of activities of daily living, up to and including performance in bed.

But a lot of these gals are very sweet to us, and we don't always have a lot of avenues to get that kind of sweetness in our lives. So we have this avenue, for which I am glad.

Maybe we get labelled as WK's sometimes by people who don't get that, and that's okay. We can still enjoy the activities provided same as anyone else, but maybe we tend to be more appreciative.

Hopefully that makes up for any lack of ability in other areas.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Knotty man:
    That was funny and the people that know you will see it the same way.

I think you are now being TROLLED by a rookie.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    if it wasnt against the rules , id call him a pussy.
    but since the rules prohibit me from calling him a pussy i shall exercise prudent judgement and refrain from calling him a pussy. Whew! that was a close one!

okay, I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but since you've removed all doubt, my only other possible conclusion is that you have no consideration whatsoever for the feelings of those who are less fortunate than yourself when it comes to disability

Not a rookie by any means, just differently experienced

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkWatney View Post
    okay, I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but since you've removed all doubt, my only other possible conclusion is that you have no consideration whatsoever for the feelings of those who are less fortunate than yourself when it comes to disability

Not a rookie by any means, just differently experienced
    youre damn right. now get fuck over it!
    i couldnt give a shit about stephen hawking and ill bet michael j fox gives a helluva handjob

Well I think this thread is done...

I was just about to ask about this recent phenomenon on providers wanting deposits...
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Stephen Hawking is dead, and I don't feel so good myself. But whatever. I think we've pretty much established whether there is the remotest level of compassion or empathy there to work with. Since there is none, I will bid you a fond adieu. That's respectable for "fuck off".

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    youre damn right. now get fuck over it!
    i couldnt give a shit about stephen hawking and ill bet michael j fox gives a helluva handjob
    ^^^^Where's the "satire" font when you need it???

s.m.h. I know knotty to be more kind and considerate in person.

======

Meanwhile, back to the thread subject.

In the really good very old days:

NO INTERNET

There were no reviews.

If you went to a "house" and Madam knew you, she also knew "what you liked" and assigned the appropriate sw to you.

Otherwise, your contact person, the cab driver, doorman, bellhop, bartender, tailor, cop, fireman, judge or who ever hooked you up with an independent guaranteed only that you would have fun and safely, too.

Met many a fine filly that way for a couple of decades.

OK, so hurl forward 20 years and we still have some mighty fine fillies, and a lot more diversity and ranges of service levels to figure out.

Spend some time researching, gents and you should be able to do just fine.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast