All I ever ask is for you to be respectful of me & my time. Newbie Friendly & I cater to GENEROUS & RESPECTFUL gentlemen of ALL ages & races. If you are neither then YMMV! **Also, I am reference friendly for clients who I have seen more than once or who have given me reviews.**

I accept cash, visa/MasterCard gift cards unopened and with receipts, as well as Venmo (@haileysnow) and cash app (cash.me/$snowhailey). I also have an amazon wish list.

MENU: My menu is a mix of GFE & PSE to help serve all your fantasies and desires. CBJ, BBBJ, DATY, FIV*, FAV*, DATO, FIA*, CFSMP: CG, RCG, MISH, K9/Doggie, Russian, facesitting, 69; COF, COT, CIM, COA, MSOG, BLS, ball massages, FF, DFK, LFK, LIGHT BDSM (choking, slapping, hair pulling, spanking, biting, handcuffing & some other bondage) also NQNS & SS available, but please inquire before session.

*=Only if nails are clipped that is!

Pictures +$50
Videos/Pictures +$100

Fetish and some role play/costumes friendly.
Golden showers +$100
Others available at no extra charge.
Buy me something to wear or use during our session.

🚫NO BBFS. NO CAR DATES. NO GREEK. NO TUMA or Prostate Massages🚫

Availability: For same day appointments I require a 2 hour notice. Outcalls are anytime. Regular incall hours are 10am-10pm. If you would like an incall appointment outside my incall hours then no specials will be available or QVs. Overnights & public dates are ALWAYS available.

To book an appointment please contact me by text or email or P411 for faster screening.

When you message me please include day and time you would like to request an appointment, length of appointment and type of session. Please include any other details you would like me to know.

Cancellation Policy: if you request an appointment with me and cancel a hour or less before, you will be required to send a cancellation fee of $50 before you can book with me again. NCNS will be blocked.

**DONATIONS ARE FOR TIME/TRAVEL ONLY & NON-NEGOTIABLE**

👠Lunch/dinner dates or any public dates like strip club, movies, lake, ect. are $100/HR for my time. Just think of me as a "Girlfriend For Hire!"

Incalls near 820/183.
Donations:

$200/HHR
$300/HR
$400/90 MINS
$500/2 HRS
No extra charge for outcalls, though a deposit that is taken out of the donation may be required! If it is 20+ miles from North East Mall then mins may be $300 (up to a hour).

Non-GFE (no DFK, no lfk, no msog, no light BDSM) Incall Specials: $120/BNG(15 mins, NO FS); $150/hhr; $250/hr

🌟Overnights: Available for incalls w/ 24 hr notice & 15% deposit -OR- ANYTIME for OUTCALLS.
⭐️$1,000 for 6 hours
⭐️$1,200 for 8 hours
⭐️$1,600 for 12 hours

📱(469) 723-2288
📧haileysnow@protonmail.ch