AVAILABLE IN CORPUS CHRISTI THIS WEEK! DAYTIME & EVENING AVAILABILITY WITH PROPERLY SCREENED AND SCHEDULED APPOINTMENTS.

Thank you for expressing interest in meeting. Before we can discuss setting up a date, I require you to be screened first. I need to know who you are and feel comfortable and safe meeting you. For screening, I require the following:

NAME:
YOUR PHONE NUMBER:
YOUR ECCIE HANDLE:
YOUR OH2 HANDLE:
YOUR P411 USER ID:
IN WHICH CITY DO YOU WISH TO MEET:
THREE ECCIE OR OH2 REFERENCES (PLEASE USE EXACT HANDLES AND INDICATE WHICH SITE):

I CAN BE FOUND ON P411: P317723 AND THIS IS MY PREFERRED METHOD OF SCREENING.

I AM ALSO ON ECCIE AND OH2 AND APPRECIATE IF YOU CONTACT ME THROUGH THERE.

I DO NOT USE PHONE NUMBERS TO VERIFY, I GO DIRECT TO THE PROVIDER ON THE SITES. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PROVIDE EXACT HANDLES SO I CAN MESSAGE THEM, AND MAKE SURE TO INDICATE WHICH SITE.

ALTERNATIVE SCREENING METHOD

If you don't have the information above available or if I'm not completely comfortable with the information presented, I have an alternative screening method which will require you to positively ID yourself with me. The purpose of this is so I can know exactly who you are. With this method, you will not have anonymity with me; however, I do assure you that I will always remain discreet and will protect your privacy and identity and I expect the same in return.

Once you are screened, I will provide a phone number to text me. I prefer text over phone calls, as I am usually around co-workers, friends, and family. Please find my rules below.

RULES
Only Contact, by text, and only when you are prepared schedule a time to meet.
Please have proper donation amount in an unmarked envelope.
Please always be courteous and respectful.
Please be clean and groomed appropriately. I take this one seriously.
Gifts are absolutely appreciated, but are not substitutions for Donation.
Appropriate Gifts are Gift Cards, Extra Cash, BRAND NEW toys.
RATES
OVERNIGHT 3000
2 HOUR 1200
90 MIN 1000
HOUR 500
HALF 400

<3 MIA MICHELLE