Attachment 1165481Attachment 1165482

Available now through 2pm Saturday and again Sunday after 9pm.

I am a genuine pleaser who loves to satisfy. Skilled, sensual, fun, and will immediately put you at ease. I offer an unrushed experience that will leave you feeling refreshed, relaxed and ready for our next adventures.

Lets get comfortable and allow me relax you.

Please PM age, race, description of yourself and links of two recent provider references, (alt screening available) or send p411 request for expedited screening. Please include incall or outcall, length of visit and preferred visit type along with two times available. After messaging me please send a text with your handle and profile message was sent to. You will be so happy you did. Let your sweetest dreams be of me.

CynSweet ��
512-575-4296
meetcynsweet@gmail.com
P411, Pacepro.net, Tryst, ECCIE, OH2
I HAVE A NO REVIEW POLICY ATM, ON ANY PLATFORM, PLEASE

Open to sugar relationships and long-term arrangement as well as FMTY and travel companion only after we've met for at least one regular visit.

I am willing to vouch for you on ourhome2 after seeing you for a minimum of 90 minute first visit or two, one hour visits. PacePro verification for current friends available but I must see you first for a regular visit. New friend verification only after a minimum visit of 90 minutes or two, one hour visits