Good morning fellas!

I am in South Austin near 71/35 and availability is going to start being limited. I have availability from 1pm-3pm and 4pm-730pm for incall. Keep in mind I only take 2-3 appointments a day tops and depends on what kind of session so prebooking is typically best (especially for calls after 9pm) but I try hard to accommodate last minute as well.

I am 5'9" and roughly 170lbs with beautiful 38DD teardrop titties and a juicy booty to match. I am definitely not considered BBW, but not a tiny spinner either. I have a few lingerie outfits I can wear or some very sexy leggings that hug my body phenomenally.

I absolutely love giving deep tissue massages and also one of the sloppiest BJs you'll ever get. My biggest and firm NOs are SS/BB, any BDSM/rough play on me of any kind triggers my PTSD and will end session immediately. I also don't allow COF or FIV, I'm just not a fan of either. I do allow CIM (spit) for an extra 40, as well as pics/vids during session that doesn't include my face. Any "fetish" requests are also additional and I'm a fairly open person so feel free to ask and we can figure it out.

I do look forward to hearing from you! Please PM your contact information for faster response/booking. Verification is fairly easy as long as you have had an account at least 1 year and there aren't any alerts posted about you anywhere. I don't mind lurkers, as I get them often, but will typically prefer you have had account at least 2 years if that's the case and you don't have any recent references. Deposits required for newbie clients and those are still situation based, I'm not very newbie-friendly