it’s days like today that I’m so grateful for all my wonderful lovers out there! I don’t date at all, so this is how I find my men and I was just thinking how awesome it is, that I can wake up in the morning, put a post out here and beautiful lovers just come to my door! And, I can honestly say I have never had a bad experience, some are better than others, but then again, how our session Turns out is entirely on me, and I’ve never failed anybody except the dude that stayed for two hours, and only wanted to pay for one, I complained to CK, so he wrote me a bad review, lol his name is bliss with a kiss, in case you run across that one 🎉TER Id is 348837
Well, I’m here in Lakeway today but I want everyone to know. I also have a downtown location on 26th st ; for downtown location I need you to please book at least a one hour session and leave me a deposited $50 so I don’t waste a trip 🙏🏼 oh, and I found my strap on and my peg if anybody likes that🏛 Cim 💋bbbj💋msog💋 tightest squirting pussy💋 shave everything and wash when you get here and I’ll give you the most amazing rim experience you’ve ever had🌞 I am no ordinary bunny, I have energizer batteries in my back! 🐰🐇 text me at 512-964-7321 sweet lover! Today I’m in Lakeway about six minutes from Lake Travis, high school 💦💦💦💦 for photos please go to Reddit and look up CocoBunny Tryst; I also have a squirting video there, for some reason I can’t upload any photos to my post, sorry about that
💋💋💋💋💋 I