Thread: Thank you ladies

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Thank you ladies

I know it has been said before. But I dont think it can be said enough. Thank you ladies for what you do.

I am here because I am a middle aged single guy who cant figure out what Im doing in the dating scene. I am not here looking to date anyone. But I am here to get to have a dating experience. In part because it?s fun. And also because it keeps me from getting too desperate in the dating scene and do things Id regret.

I had a wonderful time with a gal last night. I had the ability to help her with a couple of errands. We had a nice conversation. And some fun, for me at least, in bed. It was like nice nights I remember from relationships past.

And it?s just so nice. In the moment of being with her it was fun. It reminded me of how good it can be to have someone in my life and made me want to get back out and try dating again so I can find that special someone. She helped me to feel attractive and desirable (to a degree, I?ve got self esteem issues!!).

We all find ourselves here for different reasons. For me it?s to hopefully find a bridge to any meaningful relationship. I suspect there are other guys that are like me here. For me it helps so much to hear that someone finds something attractive about me. That they are interested in what I think about something. Or even at times to feel like I?m actually seen and acknowledged.

Sometimes what you gals do is really amazing and I hope you know that you are much appreciated. I know it doesn?t always seem like that reading these boards. That?s the anonymous internet for you. But a heartfelt thank you to my friend from last night. The others I?ve seen before. And all the rest I haven?t. Sometimes you gals make a huge difference in a persons life

+1

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tony.tron's Avatar
    Great post!

Congrats on having an enjoyable night!

I agree with you 100%

Any donation is in gratitude for companionship only.
    My preferences between consenting adults:
    BBJNQNS FF DT, GREEK.
    Extremely passionate GFE is a favorite.

I love all types of women. They can all be sexy in a special way.
    Petite Spinners, Athletic girls, Curvy, BBWs.

I will always respect you and your wishes.
    Willing to screen
    Hablo espa?ol
    My dislikes
    Companions who set an appt and then Ghost last minute.

It?s like having a magic power!!

As a teen I discovered playboy and hand lotion. This was the 1960s and getting DFK was difficult much less the good stuff. This was also before birth control pills. Girls saved it for marriage. So I began enjoying sexual fantasies. Realities waited until Uncle Sam gave me trips to foreign lands. Again, this was the 1960s.

Bless the internet which brought the hobby a mouse click away. Now the fantasies had handles, phone numbers and email. All one needed was time and money.

That?s what a good provider gives to me. The chance to enjoy living the fantasy. Making wishes come true. Not all providers but the ones who appeal to me. Those ladies have a magic power to make wishes come true (for some of us).

Thank you, ladies. You know who you are.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Quote Originally Posted by Illini View Post
    I know it has been said before. But I dont think it can be said enough. Thank you ladies for what you do.

I am here because I am a middle aged single guy who cant figure out what Im doing in the dating scene. I am not here looking to date anyone. But I am here to get to have a dating experience. In part because it?s fun. And also because it keeps me from getting too desperate in the dating scene and do things Id regret.

I had a wonderful time with a gal last night. I had the ability to help her with a couple of errands. We had a nice conversation. And some fun, for me at least, in bed. It was like nice nights I remember from relationships past.

And it?s just so nice. In the moment of being with her it was fun. It reminded me of how good it can be to have someone in my life and made me want to get back out and try dating again so I can find that special someone. She helped me to feel attractive and desirable (to a degree, I?ve got self esteem issues!!).

We all find ourselves here for different reasons. For me it?s to hopefully find a bridge to any meaningful relationship. I suspect there are other guys that are like me here. For me it helps so much to hear that someone finds something attractive about me. That they are interested in what I think about something. Or even at times to feel like I?m actually seen and acknowledged.

Sometimes what you gals do is really amazing and I hope you know that you are much appreciated. I know it doesn?t always seem like that reading these boards. That?s the anonymous internet for you. But a heartfelt thank you to my friend from last night. The others I?ve seen before. And all the rest I haven?t. Sometimes you gals make a huge difference in a persons life
    OK, just my 2 cents after hobbying more than 20 years. I understand how you feel, but I wouldn't look at the hobby as a bridge to any meaningful relationship. It is their job to make us feel good for the hour. Some are way better at it than others. They're not going to tell you you're ugly or need to lose weight. If you have self esteem issues (who hasn't), then work on what you think are your weak points. Maybe it means hitting the gym more, or different haircut, or a different wardrobe. Being physically fit can boost self esteem big time. Engaging in the hobby too much can get in the way of finding a true relationship, although I have a hobby friend who only sees providers and has no interest in a gf. Don't get me wrong, I love the hobby, but it's always been in addition to an SO, so I've never had any false notion that providers look at us as anything but a job. Sure, they can like you a lot, but guess what, they still want your $, which is how it's supposed to be.