Thread: Unfortunate situation

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Unfortunate situation

Good evening, everyone. I understand that companions here have a hard time with verifying people and trying to decipher between the real and the fake. I had a situation today that I regret happened and I wish I could change it. I will never mention a companion in a negative way. As a matter of fact, this particular companion is someone I’ve wanted to see because I always felt she was awesome.

Let me give a little background information.

For the past 11 years, I’ve seen women on Craigslist and Backpage. I still have a few regulars I see from backpage. However, I started visiting Eccie after backpage went down then Ourhome2 after Eccie went down. Back in March, I saw a companion in Fort Worth. She serves as a reference for me because we both had an amazing time. In June, while i was visiting Austin, I sent a PM to a companion. Then I went to check the ad again and quickly realized that the ad mentioned NO BLACK MEN. So I immediately replied to the PM I sent and apologized. Her response was “if you don’t tell, I won’t tell”. Then we arranged a date and had a great time. She was actually an incredible provider. However, she forbade me from writing a review because she didn’t want to be associated with having been with a black man. Whatever her reasoning was, I totally respected that and never wrote a review. So that’s a provider I could not use as a reference.

On Monday, I saw a provider and had a great time. She was amazing. We actually texted each other after our date.

Last night, some time after 10, I ran across an ad of the companion I mentioned at the beginning. I PM’s her and followed with a text. We went back and forth. She was trying to get me verified. She told me that the companion I saw on Monday never responds to reference requests, so it now looked like i still had only one reference. This companion tried getting me verified last night. I was ready and willing to go see her last night. Unfortunately, it was too late and the reference wasn’t able to respond.

Today, I received a text from the companion stating that I was finally verified. I have been in training all week from 8:30 until 4:30/5:00 every day. This companion and I agreed to hook up today. When I asked her availability, she said she was pretty much open. I wanted to see her at 6:30. But she said that she has something else going on from 5-7. She said she could do 8:30. The group I am with discussed having an evening get together, but they kept wavering on it. I told her about the pending plans and she asked me to let her know ASAP so she can book someone else, if need be. I told her I’d let her know ASAP.

The meeting with the group was confirmed, so I immediately let the companion know. I let her know that I was available tomorrow after my training. She said she was fully booked. I just let her know that this particular evening wouldn’t work at the time she wanted because of the mandatory meeting i had to go to. Had we discussed it further, we probably could have set it up for late evening. Instead, she sent me a text saying I wasted her time and ordering me to never contact her again.

I was very disappointed by this. It was an unfortunate situation and some unfortunate events that led to us not being able to see each other. I was just taken aback by the comment of never contacting her again. I have never had an issue with a companion from any site. I truly am sorry that this happened, but it was kind of out of my control. I could have seen her last night, if all verification went through in time. Since that didn’t happen, the timing just didn’t work out.

I was able to see an amazing companion within the original timeframe that I wanted to schedule with this particular companion. So it definitely worked out for me in the end, I just regret that a possible bridge was burned without me meaning to burn it.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I did indeed tell you to not reach out to me in the future as you did waste my time. I have zero tolerance for cancellations and do not tolerate those who waste my time. I keep every single appointment I have ever made and expect the same from anyone who contacts me.

You did contact me late last night wanting an appointment. You waited to the last minute wanting to book to provide screening information. I try my best but it's not my fault that the ladies do not respond in a quick manner nor do they stay up late night like I do. You only provided 2 references one a local lady who has never responded to a single reference request I have sent her. Ladies are not required to respond and that's her right. Not my problem. The second was a lady out of Dallas who does has limited availability as you yourself told me shes very busy etc. I immediately send her a message and told you I would notify you when your were verified. You even told me you had been interested in seeing me since monday.. so why are you waiting to the last minute to screen.. late at night non the less. You continued to text me for the next hour or so.. saying how much you wanted to see me on and on, asking a few times if she responded... etc I told you no as I had already said you would be notified as soon as I heard something. I was nothing but sweet and cordial as you made a few comments saying so. You said you were in bed and I asked once I heard something if you wanted to be notified via text or PM. You said text. You then mentioned checking you out on some fetish site because you said it shows that you are "legit". I told you that is not something I'm into nor a type of verification I accept. Alternative screening was brought up by you...but you said you can't risk it with your job. I told you that's fine I completely understood. Again I was trying my hardest to get you verified last minute with any means possible. It was out of my hands at this point. You said text. I get a text from you early as hell this morning at 7:30 am which is outside of my posted hours yet again asking if I had heard anything. I once again told you that no she has not responded and that I would tell you when she did.

The lady didnt respond til late morning.. I immediately texted you. You then began asking a whole bunch of questions. If my 1 special was still good. I told you no that it was posted in the ad the day before. It literally had today only with a date on it. Then you said oh I guess I need to go check your rates. I sent you a picture of them to save you the trouble. You then text me saying you need to check your finances. Ok really now lm getting a little upset because 1 my rates are clearly posted and two you should have not contacted me if you werent sure if you had the funds. You then make a rude remark that you have never paid anyone $200 an hour for a date. I told you that I'm well reviewed and offer a great experience you dont have to pay it. I had the special offered all day but you waited to the last min at 10pm to try to screen and get in. When the boards went down I upped my rate by $40.. my rates had been the same for 10 years and it was time for a change financially. I offer specials from time to time so people can take advantage. You then went on for an hour or so asking questions that I have answered... what's the difference between cw and gfe, are you msog, can I shower at your place, will it count against your time. I always have my shower available for a quick rinse but when you are coming over in the evening you should have been able to shower at your place before coming over.

You asked me what my availability was I told you it was pretty open but I was busy from 5-7. For the last 3 months I've been working out and going to the gym 2 hours a day. I was unable to go this morning and chose 5-7 today. I then told you I could for sure do 8:30. You never once early in the afternoon mentioned seeing me at 6:30. You yet again waited to the last minute already halfway into the afternoon to say 6:30. I'm sorry please let me drop everything lm doing to again accommodate you. Next thing I know you are saying you have some work shindig and you wont be able to come. I said ok I wish you had notified me earlier instead of wasting the last couple of hours with back and forth questions etc. You did not offer to meet me at a later time this evening. You immediately jumped to the I come to town a lot maybe next trip. I told you I had other engagements tomorrow. I do have my own business and a real life so I do have other obligations. We were supposed to meet today so what I have going on in Friday has nothing to do with you wasting my time today.

Of course I was pissed let's see you kept texting me last night over and over, then started at 7:30 this morning bugging me, then after you were verified you continued texting me for the next two hours and then magically you cant make it. However as you said you were able to schedule with someone else between the 5-7 today. When we talked earlier you said you wouldnt be able to anyways because of a work thing. What happened to that mandatory work thing that you had to do which was the reason you blew me off yet you miraculous could all of a sudden schedule with someone else?

Yup after all the back and forth, the multiple hours I spent with your texts, and the questions that I shouldnt have had to answer because they are answered on my site I was done. I told you to not reach out to me again as I didnt appreciate you wasting my time. I told you to have a good one and enjoy your trip. I was nice but over your bullshit. I was not rude to you nor did I jump your ass like I wanted to after all of my time you wasted. I just politely told you to please not reach out to me again. Had the tables been turned you would be equally pissed if I strung you along like you did me. You get one first impression with me... if you waste my time I'm done. I'm not a second chance kind of girl when it comes to these types of situations. Why would I give you another chance to do the same all over again. I love what I do but my time is money and in not making any when you string me along. I went above and beyond to get your verified and gave you my availability and I'm the bad guy for telling to you bug off after you didnt come through.
    Last edited by britttany_love; 08-02-2018 at 11:59 PM.

Verified Companion Companion Alana kay's Avatar
    Hmmmm thanks Britt for the info! Xoxo
    Austins TOP ELITE
    MILF LATINA CURVY --IN PORTLAND!
    COCKWORSHIP QUEEN
    Located: Only fans--> Alanakay69

Sexy milf seduction w a twist
    TEXT PREFERRED 512-679-1867

Alanakayaustingfe@gmail.com
    Check my reviews...miss me? 💋

P411: 152120

Verified Hobbyist BCD Monkey D. Luffy's Avatar
    You tried to bargain her rate..? These ladies are providing a service to you at a rate which they deem reasonable. To bargain a posted rate is nothing short of insulting to them. This isn’t backpage, and since it seems you’re fairly new to using boards such as Eccie/OH2, I suggest following these guidelines:

1. Get your references/screening information straight. Makes everyone’s life easier.
    2. Don’t call/text/pm excessively. They will contact you for scheduling after they’ve screened you.
    3. Don’t engage in unnecessary dialogue. TCB is simply as it stands for, taking care of business. Save the “I want to see you so bad” “I’m so horny” dirty talk for behind closed doors.
    4. Don’t attempt to inquire about a session if you’re not sure about your funds or availability.
    5. Don’t bargain. They’re people, not merchandise.
    6. If the person you’re interested in chooses to not see you, it’s their decision. It happens to all of us, whether it’s not getting a reply or simply a flat out rejection. Just respect it and move along.
    7. Just be safe and have fun. No one wants a bad experience.

Oh and btw, 200/hr is an amazing rate. You’d be hard-pressed to find a better rate from another really good provider. I haven’t seen Britt personally, but I have heard very good things.
    Preferences/Fetishes BCD:

Submissive Provider
    Sloppy BBBJ, DT, FF
    CFS
    Gags, ropes, toys
    Choking/hair pulling/spanking (as far or hard as you’re willing to go)
    Safe word: Pineapple 🍍
    Personal Media (pics/vids) not to share without your permission.

Of course, if you’re not willing/into this, I can be normal too.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Jesus dude. This reads like a customer service complaint from an Amazon listing. Even though this little game we play is indeed a business transaction, it's a whole lot more natural and fun if you approach sex workers the same way you would any other woman you were trying to fuck, like they are people, because you know... They are.

Perhaps your valuable time would be better spent moving the fuck on rather than coming on this obscure website to whine to strangers.

Then again, here I am taking my valuable time that would be better spent talking shit to tinder girls, so I'll bid you adieu.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Seems like wasted bandwidth to me when people come here complaining, then refuse to name names. What’s the point other than to publicly whine? At least BL had the guts to step up and respond to the OP’s whining and shed some new light on this subject.

+1 Monkey
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy View Post
    You tried to bargain her rate..? These ladies are providing a service to you at a rate which they deem reasonable. To bargain a posted rate is nothing short of insulting to them. This isn’t backpage, and since it seems you’re fairly new to using boards such as Eccie/OH2, I suggest following these guidelines:

1. Get your references/screening information straight. Makes everyone’s life easier.
    2. Don’t call/text/pm excessively. They will contact you for scheduling after they’ve screened you.
    3. Don’t engage in unnecessary dialogue. TCB is simply as it stands for, taking care of business. Save the “I want to see you so bad” “I’m so horny” dirty talk for behind closed doors.
    4. Don’t attempt to inquire about a session if you’re not sure about your funds or availability.
    5. Don’t bargain. They’re people, not merchandise.
    6. If the person you’re interested in chooses to not see you, it’s their decision. It happens to all of us, whether it’s not getting a reply or simply a flat out rejection. Just respect it and move along.
    7. Just be safe and have fun. No one wants a bad experience.

Oh and btw, 200/hr is an amazing rate. You’d be hard-pressed to find a better rate from another really good provider. I haven’t seen Britt personally, but I have heard very good things.
    Thanks for the information. This entire situation has definitely allowed me to do some reflection. I did wait too late to get screened. When I saw the 160/hr special, that’s when I made the contact for screening. The next morning, I simply asked if the special was still good. I didn’t try to bargain the rate. When I was told the special wasn’t on, I just asked for the rate, since I didn’t have the ad in front of me at the time and I was in training. I do apologize for the excessive texting. I will most definitely admit to that. I didn’t send any vulgar texts, I did tell her can’t wait to see her. As far as the screening thing, I think it will be a little easier now because I have 2 verified references. I do wish I would have contacted her sooner so that I could have gotten my 1 reference checked earlier.

After reading her response, I’m glad I was actually able to see it from her lens. I see exactly why she is upset and why she feels I wasted her time. It doesn’t matter that those were not my intentions, the only thing that matters is that it happened and her perception is that I wasted her time. I’ve never had a situation like this happen and it did bother me. I take ownership in the “unfortunate situation” and will learn from it. I apologize again and wish her nothing but the best in the future.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Looks like both sides have had a fair say in this situation and may now move on.