Companion's Handle: Mia_DFWTX

Date of Visit: December

Preferred Method of Contact: PM then Text

Phone Number: She will provide

Email Address: miadfwtxmanagement@gmail.com

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?133428-Mia_DFWTX

City, State: Euless I think, Texas

Type of Visit: IN-CALL

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes, I love when these women are punctual.

Activities: nice massage, bbbj, kissing, fiv, fia, mpcfs, mish, k9, cowgirl, greek (k9, mish)

Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour

Approximate age of Companion: I did not ask. 25-30

Hair Color and Length: Long black hair.

Smoking Status: Vapes

Ethnic/Racial background: White, however wouldn't surprise me if she might be something else I just didn’t ask.

Companion Description: 5'0-5'3" tiny little spinner gorgeous all the way around, nice assets, very pretty face, amazing lips

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? EXCEEDED ALL EXPECTATIONS!!!

Would You Recommend this Companion?? FUCK YEAHHHH!!

Public comments:
This lady is awesome!! Hard to catch though. Truly a genuine provider. No rushing at all with a very relaxed atmosphere. Very accommodating. Her body is amazing, and those eyes are mesmerizing especially when she's looking back up at you while below. As amazing as her looks are I have to say her personality is even better. She’s one of those you wish you met outside of this. I've had a few awesome experiences in this hobby and this one might be at the top of them all. It'll be hard to beat that's for sure. It took a few months to make this happen but damn it was so fucking worth it. As I got in the car to leave, I was called into work for a few hours and the whole time I was there I was just reliving the experience in my head haha.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.