Thread: KatieRGV: KatieRGV was awesome

Registered Male (Not Verified)

KatieRGV: KatieRGV was awesome

Companion's Handle: KatieRGV
    Date of Visit: Mid Dec. 22
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: (956) 644-5288
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?26790-KatiRGV
    City, State: Round Rock, TX
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK BBJ BLS Mish CG K9 all X2 bonus massage during intermission
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2hr
    Donation: 400
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Black mid
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Very cute face, tight body, looks mid 30's - Katie has large b's, nice ass, and her body is in great shape. No piercings or ink and was nicely dressed, underneath was wearing a sexy thong. One of the most enjoyable and authentic providers I've been with.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Highly

Public comments:
    Very light screening and great communication. Asked for 1-2 hr outcall to RR area hotel, which she was very accommodating and flexible with my work schedule. She has no face pics online but I was pleasantly surprised with her looks, especially her body. She looks closer to 30 than 40 and she certainly maintains her body to keep it tight. She is definitely gfe and is passionate throughout the entire session. Small talk was very interesting - not awkward to waste time like with other providers I've been with. I really believe, or would like to believe, that she enjoyed herself as well. Without writing a boring play by play - kissing led to a very nice BJ and each position that followed was a passionate "smooth transition" and not mechanical, cold, or timed. I will definitely repeat!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

thanks

Thanks for the update. I have her on my todo list.