Hi, Dear Gentlemen! My name is Willow I'm very beautiful lady. I have Sparkling blue eyes hair and blond hair. I have a wild imagination and would love to help you fulfill your fantasies...!!!!!!!! I will be pleased to meet you and be your special lady for an hour, evening or night, for a day!!!!!! I am naturally charming with lovely manners so what ever the occasion.I'm not only hot and sexy but I'm super fun, funny, warm, and know hot to show someone a great time. I love to entertain, and am a great conversationalist and always open to new fantasies..I'm located not far from Rockwall and Greenville at the moment. My private incall has a jetted tub and a adjustable bed. I hope to hear from you soon...Kisses

Newest pictures are in my showcase.

I have blue eyes, blond hair, and all natural 36c 28 36 measurements, with have natural breasts, tattoo free, and the only smoke will be from my candles and our friction. I am 43 years young.

Incall
1 hour 300
2 hour 550 OUTCALL

1 hour 300
2 hour 550
Outcall may not be available in all area's.
I do offer longer sessions if you so desire please inquire after screening. I am currently doing incalls as needed in the city of your choosing. I will also do multi hours in your city.