Thread: LexiLove69 - 1/10 professionalism & timeliness, 8/10 service

Registered Male (Not Verified)

LexiLove69 - 1/10 professionalism & timeliness, 8/10 service

Companion's Handle: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?27564-LexiLove69
    Date of Visit: 12/3/2022
    Preferred Method of Contact: SMS Text
    Phone Number: 4695890309
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...RISCO-TX-75034
    City, State: Frisco, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No. 1/2 hour late the first time. Then 1 hour late. Then asked to wait another half hour.
    Activities: LFK, BBBJ, Mish, CG, Video
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1.5 hours but session was cut short to 1 hour
    Donation: $450
    Approximate age of Companion: Late twenties
    Hair Color and Length: Ginger, just below shoulder length
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Average body. Slightly chubby. Just over 5'6. Tattoo on hip and tattoo on arm. Seemed to have one piercing in her mouth.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    I responded to the ad above and booked Lexi for a 4:30 PM 1 hour outcall. Had to give a 20% deposit.

I hadn't gotten any updates, so I texted her at 4:40.
    Then around 4:50, I got a response from her. The Uber would be there in a few minutes, which would mean she'd arrive past 5 PM.
    I told her to cancel because I had guests coming and couldn't afford to wait that long. She said it was "frustrating" because the Uber was almost here
    and she really needed this. I thought I was clear about the time. Nonetheless, I felt bad, so I said I might be available later tonight.

Then we scheduled a 1.5 hour incall for 11:35 PM. I got in an Uber since I'm visiting Texas at the moment and didn't have a car. I was told to stop at the nearby Racetrac for some ice.
    I said I wasn't able to since I was in an Uber. I got to the hotel and had to wait at the lobby for over 20 minutes. Finally, I got the room number. I was told a friend of hers named Jessica would be in the room.
    It was awkward, and I was considering leaving at that point. Jessica was drunk, and I had nothing else to do, so I chatted with her for a bit. At long last, Lexi got back with the Racetrac ice.
    Jessica left, and Lexi went to get ready, which took another few minutes.

Right when we were about to begin, someone started banging the door. Turns out, Jessica had a date and wanted to get ready. More waiting. At this point, I've waited over an hour and a half total. Finally, Jessica left.
    And now, for the moment of truth. It was pretty good. Described in the section below.

One hour in, Lexi says she has to do something really important. She could come back to finish the remainder of our time after half an hour, but I'd have to wait somewhere else.
    That would bring my total wait time to over 2 hours. It was getting close to 2 AM. I was really annoyed at that point. I'd already waited for so long and she expected me to wait even longer.
    Clearly, she didn't respect my time. I just said "Have a good night" and left.

The service was good, but it wasn't worth the wait. Probably not getting the remainder of my donation back either. I think I'll stick to agencies from now on.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by archen; 12-04-2022 at 06:18 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD HenrySwanson's Avatar
    I was out at "Had to give a 20% deposit."

Sorry you got a time waster, bud :(
    "I'm in the mood for a girl with green eyes."

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by ck1942; 12-04-2022 at 08:36 PM. Reason: hide added

Always do your research. She and her crew have a crap ton of negative reviews including numerous reports of cash and dash

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ght=Lexilove69