I used to know 3 dancers there that were a guaranteed good time - sometimes 2 at once :). Sadly, all 3 have moved on. It definitely helps if you speak Spanish because a lot of the girls don't speak much English. It's definitely YMMV by girl, time of the month (rent), and your negotiating skills. I've gotten everything in VIP and sometimes had to go to the cabana to get what I wanted. Last time I was there, the cabanas had gone up to $70 for hh. The girls will tell you 300 hh in the cabana and most will negotiate. I mostly paid 300 total. Occasionally negotiated down to 250 total. It's more expensive than a provider any way you slice it but it's fun to get a few dances from a few different chicas - and there are some chicas en fuego most nights.

Getting there around 6 seems to work well. If the day shift was slow, you'll get some aggressive offers. Usually not as hot as the night shift but often extremely willing :)

Next time I go, I'll post in the forum - always down to share a beer and my friends bail 90% of the time.

I may have to go today :)