Hello there,

I am ready to play & make your day, I want you to have an everlasting smile on your face the rest of the weekend! I want you to get so turned on by thinking of the steamy hot time we had together that people will wonder what you are smiling about!

A little bit about myself, I am 5'5" & 135lbs, I have MM's 34DD and an ass perfect for grabbing while you kiss my soft full lips or for gripping when you have me bent over from behind (one of my favorites) I do enjoy longer dates because I don't like being rushed however I am aware not everyone has the time to escape for longer periods of time so I do offer hhr visits as well. I have short blonde hair which makes it easier to hold on to while I am devouring you. My eyes are blue but sometimes green with a speck of honey they get bluer or greener depending on the color of clothes I am wearing but the speck of honey stays, you'd definitely have to gaze into my eyes to see their true beauty. I enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner dates. I love gifts even the smallest and simplest gifts make me excited that you took extra time to think of me, vanillas and floral scents are my go to for perfumes, I absolutely love flowers and coffee, & I enjoy reading! I love personal development books (always room to improve) you can often find me places reading books on my phone this helps with my social anxiety because even though I am confident I am shy until I warm up (you're not the only one who gets nervous lol) I am a single woman who finds conventional dating to be tedious. I love doing this because it gives me the release I need while being taken care of, most dating tends to spending money anyhow so we might as well both get exactly what we need, no beating around the bush I prefer to be direct. I am not interested in seeing anyone younger than 35 me so please only inquire if your above my age preference.

I do require references and you can DM me here with their names, contact info & how they would remember you. I am on P411 & you can always send me an appointment request @ P96215

Today I am offering outcalls so I can come to you to Cum on you but better when we Cum together!! If you want a longer visit I can provide an incall so you can come to me.

7574BFEC-956C-438A-9564-A6AE503722EC.jpg8858E998-877E-4CED-BC78-48A445E5F715.jpg5814DF6C-B39A-453B-87D1-F4820C89BB02.jpgD147ABFC-75E5-4DAF-9909-256DC719C2F9.jpg