Thread: You can try to break the chains,but the chains will only break U. LMT w a kinky side

Verified Companion Companion Lacey Kizz's Avatar

You can try to break the chains,but the chains will only break U. LMT w a kinky side

Devin Dallas is back in town for the next couple days and I finally turned her out
    Book a 4 Hand today!!

Hello, I am offering more than a session. This is an experience. One custom tailored to your needs. Not every session is the same. I can work out your kinks, resistance stretching, deep tissue,cupping therapy and more just ask. Take your mind off the day to day routine and step into my world.
    I also offer Strap play(pegging), toys for boys, cuddle sessions are my fave
    Now introducing Mad girlfriend therapy. Didnt eat a Twix in time and said something stupid to piss off your woman so now on here wondering what to do? Just bring her over With her favorite bottle of wine and I will take care of the rest.
    cheesy jokes, deep conversation hot towel treatment and more.

Also offer E-Stim,Sounding,Estim-edging while Sounding
    Role Play, Massage me too, Intro to Domination. Lets see what you like and dont like and I will answer any and all questions while going at your pace and comfort level.
    •225-500
    •400-600
    If you’d like my girlfriend to join us(notice required)
    Have a favorite Provider you’re on the fence about seeing me or her today? Bring her too

I can also take you to a darker level…..In Room where the walls and ceilings are filled with mirrors and the color of passion shiny chrome chains feel oddly comforting. It’s where we will find where your kinks are truly hidden.
    Come to my world and experience A sweet, subtle dark side you never knew would be so Relaxing.
    •250-600

Lacey Kizz👉🏻 8l7.724.9241👈
    🫦 Heaven is a place on earth were you, tell me all the things you want to do💋
    Good girls go to heaven, but bad girls bring heaven to you.
    (817)724-9241