Thread: former short term newbie Hailey Jayde

former short term newbie Hailey Jayde

Hi Hi Hi!!! I came into the hobby February 5th (eccie, which i no longer have) & Feb 12th (p411). I stopped hobbying mid April, and I'm cumming back full force with a vengeance! Thats right boys, i think i'm in a kind of "let me ride your face and squirt all over the place" kind of mood. I'm Pre-Booking now for this weekend! Who's gonna pop my cherry on this site and welcome me right???

JUST THOUGHT I MIGHT CHECK THIS PLACE OUT REAL QUICK, SEE IF ITS WORTH IT....

PHOTO_20180701_003311_fx.jpgPHOTO_20180611_103513.jpg2018-07-20-03-19-54.jpg

I DO NOT BARTER, TAKE CC, OR DO TRADES FOR ANY TYPE OF SERVICES. I DO NOT BAREBACK, SO DO NOT ASK.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome blondie, you look very tasty and I'm sure you will get the kind of welcome you seem to be looking for. may I suggest that you post a method of contact that you prefer, maybe donations and menue as well. Will encourage those of us that want to catch up with you to do so.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Seems to be a question of identity here: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.php?59841-Elbowdeep-or-Hailey-JaydeXXX
    Thread closed.