Celeste Skies

Hey there! My name is Celeste and I am a massage therapist who dabbles in this industry in her off time. I'm 5'11", so fairly tall for a woman-- my eyes are a dangerous shade of blue, they will draw you in quick! I'm 26 years young and able to talk to anybody. I'm friendly, intelligent, a little nerdy, and love to make others happy. I've been told I'm "chill", kind, caring, and genuine. My hair is reddish brown with some blonde streaks throughout. It's also what you would call mermaid length-- just past my nipples! ;-) I am curvy but not unusually so. I'm healthy, have great tits, a nice ass, and the prettiest pussy you've ever seen.

💋💋👯👯DOUBLES AVAILABLE ALL WEEK AND NEXT with a Venezuelan GODDESS... We are both 5'11" and here for a good time not a long time! Inquire for photos and details... 😘

I offer the following: FBSM, GFE, BBBJ, CFS, DT, DATY, and more.

I do not offer: Greek, BB.
DO NOT EVEN TRY ASKING ME ABOUT EITHER OF THESE THINGS.[

Just ask if there's something specific you're looking for.

HH: 200
H: 300
90: 400
2H: 500
Add 30-50 to total for outcall depending on distance.

You can reach me at 512 522 5061 and make sure you tell me your name and what you're looking for.
If you want to bring me something to drink, I'll never turn down a Java Chip Frappuccino from Starbucks or a Blue Red Bull.
Other than that, cash is king!