Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sexy 18yr old brunette spinner here for YOUR pleasure!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    A reminder that this is the WELCOME Wagon. While polite suggestions may indeed be useful to an incoming companion just finding her way here and in the Hobby, there is NO need for insults. This is the lady's thread to introduce herself and her services to the community. If gents want to review her, please do so in the appropriate forums. Thanks for your cooperation.

Last edited by Fancyinheels; 08-02-2018 at 08:25 AM.

You are probably correct.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    -AceCoc

-LADIES, please save everyone some time by always listing approximate location. Why go through all that screening to find out location mismatch afterwards.

Registered Male (Not Verified) whosnext2.0's Avatar
    So where is the Menu???

QUOTE=KylieSnow;210068]im sorry that you feel this way. but to inform everyone my phone got cut off and I had to go pay my bill. so if you called and I did not answer that's why[/QUOTE]

While phone issues can occasionally happen, it does seem awfully fishy that your phone company decided to shut off service at the exact time after your last message "Text me when you are clos2"

Congrats on giving such a unique and genious excuse. The timing of it was just bad like luck, right? And now that you obviously have some form of service again, you also forgot that maybe a quick note or perhaps an apology might be in order for wasting time and gas after the fact?

Good luck with this one guys.
    -AceCoc

-LADIES, please save everyone some time by always listing approximate location. Why go through all that screening to find out location mismatch afterwards.

Registered Male (Not Verified) whosnext2.0's Avatar
    nobody ???

Registered Female (Not Verified) KylieSnow's Avatar
    Thank you babe. And I use to but I got real sick twice from it so I had to change my menu

- - - Updated - - -

469-607-1832

Verified Hobbyist BCD Butch Cassidy's Avatar
    Welcome aboard Kylie Id love to give you a DEEP DICKIN!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Kylie !!
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Come, Experience the Bonding with "BOND" !

Welcome Kylie ...Happy Hobbing !

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    This thread and the other closed until OP contacts me and offers a reasonable explanation as to why she has 2 different accounts under 2 different handles with the same photos. That is not permitted here.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.php?61815-19year-old-brunette-blue-eyed-kandykisskylie&p=214073#post214073

Update: Sweetkandykisskylie HAS been verified. -- FIH

Last edited by Fancyinheels; 08-11-2018 at 02:46 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2