Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, Doggie and Cowgirl
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 minutes
    Donation: 120
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Braided Long
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Black
    Companion Description: 5.4ft and 140 to 150. Large 3D's and narrow waist with a round ass
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I've been horny for a week now and knew it was going to be a quick pop. Didn't have time for multiple session and I didn't have time to drive all the way to Dallas for an AMP. I've been trolling here and searching reviews. Narrowed the field to a few and most were busy or wanted recent referalls, so I found Serenitybanks. Made arrangements and told her 30 minutes till I could get there. 15 minutes into the drive got a text asking if I was still coming. Responded yes. Guess she was checking to make sure after confirming donation rate from previous text. I caught her on a no review discount day.

A little hard to find the correct building. Went to the door and she opens before I knock. Just panties and a smile. She's about 5.4ft and 140 to 150. Large 3D's and narrow waist with a round ass. Above average looks, a small belly pooch and she has tattoos. The apartment could have been cleaner, as there was a pile of stuff in the dining area. Stripper pole in the living room and couch covered with a sheet.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Nice