Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ,69, CW, DATY, DATO, CG, Shower, CIM
    Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: $$$.2
    Approximate age of Companion: 20ish
    Hair Color and Length: Black very long past boobs
    Smoking Status: None
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: Short curvy asian girl, all natural with trimmed kitty. Awesome C boobs but certainly bigger than photos on website.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes, absolutely
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, an experience of its own

Public comments:
    Based on the success of my previous engagement with the agency, I decided to go for more on same week with a new provider in town, Shoo.

Booking was fast and a pleasure, with a few quick messages I locked my appointment and was on my way a couple of hours later.

I was a lot more relaxed this time since I had been at the location before but noticed another hobbyst was visiting the roommate (shoes on the floor) and the lady was being very quiet to make sure we were discrete.

My first time here was just 30mins and this time I decided to go for an hour because I felt I didn't do proper justice to the bed gymnastics I had in mind. Probably this was a bit of a mistake because the showering and prelude took too long and consumed a great portion of the time (this was mostly the negative part of the session).

OK, so Shoo is such a fun girl (fun sized too). She is fluent in English and has that nice accent (extra points for that), we laughed a lot and gotta say she is very passionate too. As I mentioned before, she is bigger than her photos but I wouldn't doubt seeing her again because her performance is amazing. She told me that she was here back in April and that she will certainly be back probably next year.

I'll keep the most important part on private but have to say that I learned a whole lot on this appointment, it was very good but in hindsight I should have probably gone for 30mins and had 80% of the experience anyways.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good review. Is Shoo gone now?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Mystery Shopper's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Hazel vs Shoo?

Hazel vs Shoo? Who'd you recommend?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I believe that Hazel leaves this week and Shoo probably next one.

The experiences were different, I loved them both. I would probably go with Hazel more time ;)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank! Looks like both are gone now ..

Verified Hobbyist BCD Mystery Shopper's Avatar