Good afternoon fellas!

I am staying in the Airport area like always. I will have availability from 2pm-8pm as well as tomorrow from 1pm-8pm. I only have 1 180hr special available, 1 120half hour available or any outcall 220hr until midnight for today.

A little about me, I'm 5'9" and about 170lbs, somewhere between a spinner and small BBW size wise. I have 38DD teardrop titties with a juicy ass to match! I have auburn hair just past my shoulders and freckles for days like a typical ginger!

All necessary details can be found in my signature. If you have any questions or requests feel free to ask. I do not and will not send face pics for my own security in the RW. I prefer to not have anything directly linking me to the hobby and face pics are undeniable proof. So please don't ask because it won't happen. I can send you a couple additional body pics if you'd like. I also have vids/pics for sale in 20 increments if you'd wish to do that!

I do look forward to hearing from you and having some much needed relaxation and fun! For quicker response please send your contact phone number when you PM me.