Thread: Verification Process

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Verification Process

Why does the verification process take so long? Why is it only done by one person? Wouldn't it be more efficient to have maybe three or four people doing verification? Multiple times now I've had verified women vouch for me and nothing happens. Then the 90 days passes and the vouch is no good any longer. Why can't this be better?

Have you emailed CK personally. I had the same issue and I emailed him directly and asked with the ladies I saw information in the email and a copy of their original email they sent to him

Verified Hobbyist BCD tony_cove's Avatar
    Yes, there is a copy and paste write up from the lady to CK. it took forever for me too. just stay on it. Ask the lady to PM him and "CC" you. then PM CK saying "hey look" LOL

I have emailed as well and gotten no response.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DynoDelite View Post
    Why does the verification process take so long? Why is it only done by one person? Wouldn't it be more efficient to have maybe three or four people doing verification? Multiple times now I've had verified women vouch for me and nothing happens. Then the 90 days passes and the vouch is no good any longer. Why can't this be better?
    I am in the same boat brother, I made few a threads and sent PMs and Emails with the vouches but no responses. I hope he will honor the vouches even it passes the 90 days, its not our fault for the delayed verification process. It gets discouraging seeing new members getting verified faster than the older members. I am getting to the point of giving up.

Quote Originally Posted by silentflare93 View Post
    I am in the same boat brother, I made few a threads and sent PMs and Emails with the vouches but no responses. I hope he will honor the vouches even it passes the 90 days, its not our fault for the delayed verification process. It gets discouraging seeing new members getting verified faster than the older members. I am getting to the point of giving up.
    It's definitely not how you conduct a forum like this. It's like he's picking and choosing who he likes and wants in his club. That's why the power shouldn't rest with only one person. Guess we'll be outcasts for life. I've been trying to get verified for over a year now.

Still no response, still waiting and another verified provider has vouched in the past week. This is absurd.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DynoDelite View Post
    Still no response, still waiting and another verified provider has vouched in the past week. This is absurd.
    I sent an email and a PM over a week ago and no response. He seems to be still verifying others and responding to other threads. It would be nice to at least get a response.

I sent an email and a PM over a week ago and no response. He seems to be still verifying others and responding to other threads. It would be nice to at least get a response.
    Maybe he's going to punish us for questioning there process. I've still heard nothing at all. It's a joke.

Another week gone by and still crickets from CK1942. It's really bullshit.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ask the verified companions you have reviewed to click the Report To Moderator link with a message such as confirmed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by saustin View Post
    Ask the verified companions you have reviewed to click the Report To Moderator link with a message such as confirmed.
    when did it become a requirement to review providers and having the providers use the "Report to Moderator link" to become verified? Last time I checked, the requirement was having at least 2 verified providers that you have seen PM CK within 90 Days. If the requirements have change then members should be notified or else we are just wasting everybody's time.

when did it become a requirement to review providers and having the providers use the "Report to Moderator link" to become verified? Last time I checked, the requirement was having at least 2 verified providers that you have seen PM CK within 90 Days. If the requirements have change then members should be notified or else we are just wasting everybody's time.
    What you described is what it's supposed to be. Obviously CK doesn't gaf or he would've either commented or verified me. It's clear this is a favoritism thing.