Thread: upscale/luxury definition...

upscale/luxury definition...

Noticed a similar thread in Austin and I would like to know what you guys think?

I tend to use the word frequently.
    Upscale, to me, simply means a more luxurious experience.

Ive now started advertising as luxury/upscale again. I truly miss the level of satisfaction being an upscale provider gave myself and my clients.

Let's talk about the location first.
    The hotel will always be a 4-5 star hotel. Examples are the JW Marriot, Post Oak Hotel, La Colombe, St. Regis...
    Or I will book a luxury Airbnb. Most likely a fully furnished home or high-rise apartment. When I did work out of my personal location, it was a high rise located in the center of the city. Parking was never a hassle, normally valet (paid for by myself) or parking already reserved upon your arrival. Discretion was never an issue and the location was always easy to find.

Let's talk about services and "menu".
    I personally update my menu once every year. This year, I have added on more luxury components such as FBSM, Tantric massages, Spa Services, even dinner at your request. All included in my normal rates. I am serious about the impression I leave on my clients which ensures repeat bookings. I offer wine, snacks, even non sexual dates. I don't clock watch, play on my phone, or have my attention anywhere else but you. Everything is included in my luxury packages. I am very open minded to ideas, fetishes, role play and so on.

Let's talk about appearance.
    A luxury or upscale provider is always dressed to impress, hair and makeup should always be done (unless requested by the client). Nails and toes should also be done. The incall should be absolutely spotless as well and smell nice. Pets put away, and no extra guest (ie roommates).

Let's talk about booking and screening.
    This should ultimately be the easiest part to ensue everything just flows. I tend to promptly reply to any and all questions that cannot be answered on my website. I always greet clients with enthusiasm and thank them for reaching out to me. My booking and screening is on my website or p411. A simple form that asks for references and your contact information. Screening should be done in less than an hour (so long as references respond).

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES
    Well well. If you are booking at the Post Oak hotel for incalls my hat goes off to you. This was beautifully written in all honesty and this is how it should be done. In my opinion you are not upscale providing out of a Palace Inn. You either have to be in the Omni, and the places you mentioned or in a nice high rise apartment or luxury apartment, the kind that costs more than 1500 a month. I don't want to really say more because you hit all of the requirements for class and elegance. We need more ladies like you here. Thank you

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    I would agree with OP on everything except location. I desire a safe location, clean bedroom and bathroom. Aside from that the brand does not matter. In fact, I would prefer to NOT hobby where I might run into colleagues or people in my work sphere. I get that concern does not apply to all but an Airbnb is much more discreet than the Omni.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    I would agree with OP on everything except location. I desire a safe location, clean bedroom and bathroom. Aside from that the brand does not matter. In fact, I would prefer to NOT hobby where I might run into colleagues or people in my work sphere. I get that concern does not apply to all but an Airbnb is much more discreet than the Omni.
    Definitely agree with this! I try to ask my clients preference on location so this doesn’t happen (again). The most awkward thing is seeing your colleagues and having to explain the situation at hand. Luckily, we were quick on our feet with our story, but I’d rather avoid it at all costs.

Also, palace inns are fine. Cost efficient. Easy to access.
    It’s just the feeling of walking into a nice incall that doesn’t scream “here for xxx”. I so much prefer private incalls over hotels any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
    Well well. If you are booking at the Post Oak hotel for incalls my hat goes off to you. This was beautifully written in all honesty and this is how it should be done. In my opinion you are not upscale providing out of a Palace Inn. You either have to be in the Omni, and the places you mentioned or in a nice high rise apartment or luxury apartment, the kind that costs more than 1500 a month. I don't want to really say more because you hit all of the requirements for class and elegance. We need more ladies like you here. Thank you
    thank you for your input! The upscale hotels just offer so much more comfort to me and shows (to me) that I care about presentation and you getting your moneys worth. Any provider can book a palace inn, it’s just about the experience you can offer at a luxury incall. It feels better imo.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Luxury location is as you described it. Parking has to be easy, secure and covered. The bathroom needs to be nice and several soft towels. Bed should be very comfortable with plenty of pillows. Everybody will differ on where in town is best. I am not a fan of downtown but it is not a deal breaker.

I don’t think you an have a “luxury” experience. I do think the FBSM and others massage services are nice to add and can separate you. As to the going out to dinner with clients - most providers do that so it is not luxury. What makes you luxury in that category is your deportment and dress for these occasions. It is best to ask where you will be going and how you should dress. I know the restaurant can dictate the dress but some people dress up and down for the same places. Only certain restaurants actually enforce their dress code. Some actually do it based on where you are seated in the restaurant. Saying this I personally don’t pay for this service. I have enough friends, both sexes, who I can call to go eat. I have had regulars and made the offers for them to join me for dinner after longer sessions but “off the clock” and if they are not busy and like the restaurant they often take me up on it.

Luxury Outcall - showing up to my place in an older car or one that is dented or makes noises because it is not maintained is a big problem if you plan on doing outcalls to clients who live in luxury locations. I am not saying you have to drive a brand new BMW but make sure your car is washed and you would not ashamed to valet it. I have had a few ladies who when they showed up did not want to valet. I asked later why, they were embarrassed about their car.

You also need to meet other minimum requirements. The one that I find the most difficult to find - the professionalism of communication. Do you respond when you say you will get back to clients? Showing up on time or letting the client know in advance (hour min) you are running late is important. Finally - is your phone out during the session? There is nothing more annoying than a provider who is constantly checking her phone while you are talking to her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherri Plum View Post
    thank you for your input! The upscale hotels just offer so much more comfort to me and shows (to me) that I care about presentation and you getting your moneys worth. Any provider can book a palace inn, it’s just about the experience you can offer at a luxury incall. It feels better imo.
    I agree completely about a PI. Their convenience is a gift and a curse - they serve a purpose but they're obvious. I also may be spoiled with actual hotel showers lol.

This was a great outline of what a provider who brands as "luxury" should offer, and it appears to put an emphasis on pampering which is cool. I think the personal dinner is a great touch.
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

well, seeing how you and I have never crossed paths, there’s no way for you to PERSONALLY tell me if I am or am not luxury darling.
    Responding to dinner not being luxury, eating at a 5 star restaurant with a client isn’t a service “most providers” provide. MOST providers have sex, take your money, and go on about their day.

Luxury is hard to define; it's expensive but not overpriced. It's high-quality and long-lasting, but futuristic. It's aesthetically pleasing but unique. It's not only rare but also difficult to access. It's service-minded but elitist. Luxury is a belief that relies upon elucidation. Luxury is a feeling, a belief, a mindset, and a lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralDissera View Post
    Luxury location is as you described it. Parking has to be easy, secure and covered. The bathroom needs to be nice and several soft towels. Bed should be very comfortable with plenty of pillows. Everybody will differ on where in town is best. I am not a fan of downtown but it is not a deal breaker.

I don’t think you an have a “luxury” experience. I do think the FBSM and others massage services are nice to add and can separate you. As to the going out to dinner with clients - most providers do that so it is not luxury. What makes you luxury in that category is your deportment and dress for these occasions. It is best to ask where you will be going and how you should dress. I know the restaurant can dictate the dress but some people dress up and down for the same places. Only certain restaurants actually enforce their dress code. Some actually do it based on where you are seated in the restaurant. Saying this I personally don’t pay for this service. I have enough friends, both sexes, who I can call to go eat. I have had regulars and made the offers for them to join me for dinner after longer sessions but “off the clock” and if they are not busy and like the restaurant they often take me up on it.

Luxury Outcall - showing up to my place in an older car or one that is dented or makes noises because it is not maintained is a big problem if you plan on doing outcalls to clients who live in luxury locations. I am not saying you have to drive a brand new BMW but make sure your car is washed and you would not ashamed to valet it. I have had a few ladies who when they showed up did not want to valet. I asked later why, they were embarrassed about their car.

You also need to meet other minimum requirements. The one that I find the most difficult to find - the professionalism of communication. Do you respond when you say you will get back to clients? Showing up on time or letting the client know in advance (hour min) you are running late is important. Finally - is your phone out during the session? There is nothing more annoying than a provider who is constantly checking her phone while you are talking to her.

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES
    Well fortunately for me I don't run into people from my work sphere lol at the Omni or JW. Paying 250 to 400 an hour for me is a luxury. A vacation from reality. But I never understand when people say anything about walking into a hotel. I go to the Omni or JW all the time seeing a provider. Walk my ass in there, walk to the elevators and go on up. Palace Inns concern me because I don't feel safe there and I'm far from a square. Safety is my main concern. I don't want my hobby trip to be my last trip. I don't want to die buying pussy. Too many experiences on backpage with dudes hanging out in the closet or showers. That's why I prefer nice hotels. I feel like a woman is less likely to pull some fuckery in a nice hotel with plenty of security as opposed to a palace inn where you are literally in no man's land. Did an overnight at a Palace Inn one time. Sex was great but I in no form or fashion felt safe the whole night. No sleep lol and it wasn't due to fucking because I don't over fuck any woman.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
    Well fortunately for me I don't run into people from my work sphere lol at the Omni or JW. Paying 250 to 400 an hour for me is a luxury. A vacation from reality. But I never understand when people say anything about walking into a hotel. I go to the Omni or JW all the time seeing a provider. Walk my ass in there, walk to the elevators and go on up. Palace Inns concern me because I don't feel safe there and I'm far from a square. Safety is my main concern. I don't want my hobby trip to be my last trip. I don't want to die buying pussy. Too many experiences on backpage with dudes hanging out in the closet or showers. That's why I prefer nice hotels. I feel like a woman is less likely to pull some fuckery in a nice hotel with plenty of security as opposed to a palace inn where you are literally in no man's land. Did an overnight at a Palace Inn one time. Sex was great but I in no form or fashion felt safe the whole night. No sleep lol and it wasn't due to fucking because I don't over fuck any woman.
    This mindset I'm sure is the downfall of a lot of good dudes that get caught up. We talked about this before. And usually someone who speaks this way doesn't pay a high rate and definitely expects the most. When someone text something obscene to this degree about seeing me, I block. Like CP said, it's also a state of mind.

As for what I think it should Intel, I may chime in later. But to go to a $400 a night room with the "I'm gonna buy some pussy" mindset. I don't see it.

As I've said PR, I respect the hell out of your responses, and thank you for input. And I hope you appreciate my contributions to the forum as well.Kissesn

North East Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!