Thread: Hello Everyone

Verified Companion (RIP) Companion

Hello Everyone

Well I have taken some time for myself and been putting my education to real-world Work. I needed to stand my own ground. I had to move out of a old apartment cause of a creepy person. I have been working overtime lately. Which is a real blessing. I am fixing my credit and going to be buying my own place next year. I had to stop letting the hobby money . To give people the ammunition that this is all I was or do for the rest of my life.

I hope everyone is doing well. I am still around have not hobbie in a while. I have posted ads but contacts have not passed screening or schedule conflict. I am still around so i plan to save money towards my new home. I rarely drink now. To set the record straight I never was a alcoholic.
    I am single early 30s with no kids. My bills are taken care of. If i want to go have a drink I can. If I want to have a gang bang with 5 midgets that's my business. Lol
    Peace and Happiness
    Jennatx

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I might pay to watch the midget gangbang.

Verified Companion (RIP) Companion
    Lol well i am 4"11 legal midget in Texas is 4"8

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Hello, Jenna, and welcome back. Thanks for the announcement on your status! I'm sure many members are happy to read your update. I am going to close this thread, now, as Coed is more intended for open-ended general Hobby discussion of wide interest, and well wishers and/or potential clients may PM you directly. Irish luck in lust with your house and Hobby plans!