Thread: Picture Preferences, Gentlemen?

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar

Picture Preferences, Gentlemen?

I have a few questions, just to see what the majority of you all like. So, here’s my question:

*What type of pictures do you prefer? Professional or A Good Selfie?
    *Do you enjoy shots from every angle or does 1 specific pic do it for you?
    *Is less more to you, leaving something to the imagination? Or, do you enjoy a pic showing spread ass cheeks & a wide open snatch? Lol.
    *No make up, natural look make up, or- full face stripper make up? Lol
    *As far as what a lady is wearing in her pics: butt naked, a sexy lingerie outfit, or a casual clothing pic?

Also, let me know what makes you feel comfortable in a private incall & what do you prefer your lady friend to be wearing; or- not wear. I.E: perfume or make up.

I hope you all have a fantastic, safe, relaxing & pleasurable week!

Xoxo,

Cam

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ok, I’ll bite (but not hard - lol!)

I like nicely done selfies, or pics taken by someone else, but more candid shots than something posed. No filters or touchups. Shots from every angle - so many ladies only take pics of their best ass(et). I like to see pics wearing light makeup, casual clothes and naked. To me, I see a girl next door look, which really turns me on. I’ve never really been into lingerie.

When visiting a lady at a private incall, as I said, the GND look is for me. Light makeup, casual look. Prefer no perfume.

I’m sure if ten guys answer this, you’ll get ten different answers! Hope this helps!

A65
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I'll have another beer!

Verified Hobbyist BCD richard fitzwell's Avatar
    I agree with A65, but I’m going to be more blunt. Guys like to see honest photos. Quit doing all these angles to mask your perceived flaws (i.e. laying on the bed on your back or taking photos over head pointing down (both positions are use to make the person look slimmer). That’s borderline catfishing. Also if you take photos in lingerie and thigh highs actually have that to put on. If a lady dolls herself in it for a post then a guy wants to actually see her in it.

Just my 2 cents
    Say what you mean and mean what you say...

No one likes an upsell

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    [QUOTE=Cameron;1366804]….Professional or A Good Selfie? Selfie.

*Do you enjoy shots from every angle or does 1 specific pic do it for you? Stop with the angles and give it to us straight up.

*Is less more to you, leaving something to the imagination? Or, do you enjoy a pic showing spread ass cheeks & a wide open snatch? I’m more of a tit man.

*No make up, natural look make up, or- full face stripper make up? Natural.

*As far as what a lady is wearing in her pics: butt naked, a sexy lingerie outfit, or a casual clothing pic? Nude.

Also, let me know what makes you feel comfortable in a private incall & what do you prefer your lady friend to be wearing; or- not wear. I.E: perfume or make up. Nude is fine with me.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Cameron;1366804]….Professional or A Good Selfie? Selfie.

*Do you enjoy shots from every angle or does 1 specific pic do it for you? Stop with the angles and give it to us straight up.

*Is less more to you, leaving something to the imagination? Or, do you enjoy a pic showing spread ass cheeks & a wide open snatch? I’m more of a tit man.

*No make up, natural look make up, or- full face stripper make up? Natural.

*As far as what a lady is wearing in her pics: butt naked, a sexy lingerie outfit, or a casual clothing pic? Nude.

Also, let me know what makes you feel comfortable in a private incall & what do you prefer your lady friend to be wearing; or- not wear. I.E: perfume or make up. Nude is fine with me.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Hairyhoustonguy's Avatar
    If you are showing face a smile or smirk is preferred.
    I’m 31 white and as hairy as my avatar suggests. I prefer white or Latina ladies however it’s not a deal breaker to be Asian or mixed.

Activities I enjoy: Dfk, lfk, daty, bbbj, mish, k9, cg, surf, and lots of dirty talk. Open to anything else the lady would enjoy.

Time: varies but usually between noon and early evening

Incalls preferred. Notels are not

Hairyhoustonguy is my username on Eccie and Switter as well

Hairyhoustonguy@protonmail.ch

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by richard fitzwell View Post
    I agree with A65, but I’m going to be more blunt. Guys like to see honest photos. Quit doing all these angles to mask your perceived flaws (i.e. laying on the bed on your back or taking photos over head pointing down (both positions are use to make the person look slimmer). That’s borderline catfishing. Also if you take photos in lingerie and thigh highs actually have that to put on. If a lady dolls herself in it for a post then a guy wants to actually see her in it.

Just my 2 cents
    Agreed! I don’t understand the whole cat fishing thing, because the guy is obviously going to see the vast difference in the pictures, and in real life, lol. I always enjoy it when a gentleman brings me sexy thigh highs to wear so he can rip them off of me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    First snd foremost post only recent pictures. Full body pics are best. And a decent close up face pic if so inclined.