Thread: NEW SNOWBUNNY 😩 don’t understand the site 281-520-9938

Registered Female (Not Verified)

NEW SNOWBUNNY 😩 don’t understand the site 281-520-9938

I’m new here guys ! I’m not too sure how to post or if I’m even in the right place . If you have any tips , tricks or suggestions please just text me I appreciate all help .

I hope you can see my photos ! But I’m in HOUSTON & looking for a good time !! 281-520-9938

I can’t figure out how to even upload my photos , but I’m 21 . I have long red hair & im thick in the RIGHT places ! I have pretty hazel eyes .

New hood white girl Alert. Lol

Welcome. Leave the snow bbunny phrases at the door. You'll get more money when they have no clue you date with black men for free. .... in your regular life boo
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Wasn’t it Brooke Wilde who famously said...Snow Bunny? This ain’t Aspen.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Don’t see this girl. Stole money and left

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    If the lass wants to describe herself as a snowbunny, let her. This is the WELCOME WAGON, and how members introduce themselves to our community is up to them. Experienced companions may always PM the new colleens with helpful suggestions.

With that in mind:

Intel you may find helpful as an incoming companion, Red:

One Welcome Wagon introduction allowed per lovely lady per city/area, and only Verified Companions may post in our ad forums. (But you can answer ISOs and join/start discussion threads, just no outright advertising.) Both the general procedure to become verified and Companion Promotional Guidelines (where to place ads and other useful tips) for Houston are stickied at the top of the local WW forum, and links may also be found in my signature line below.

While you're awaiting verification, I encourage you to completely fill out your H2 profile with rates, menu/services, availability, incall/outcall, etc., and upload photos to an album there asap so that fellows may browse details and images at their convenience anytime, long after this thread and other posts have fallen from view.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks. -- Fancy, H2 Community Guide
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 08-22-2018 at 12:43 PM.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbp View Post
    Don’t see this girl. Stole money and left
    Then please do an alert in the appropriate city and give details, and she can respond there. Thanks.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 08-22-2018 at 12:42 PM.