Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, Shower, BBBJ, MM, CG, ACG, K9, Massage, Mish
Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation:
Approximate age of Companion: 30's
Hair Color and Length: Black and long
Smoking Status: I couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
Companion Description: Pics are her, but as many have said, a bit touched up. She is a woman, not a girl, MAYBE just on the cusp of being a cougar/MILF...whatever you want to call it, but an extremely fuckable beauty with a great body. Tits are real, especially to the touch, but I honestly thought they were fake just to look at them, the shape and way they stand up, is amazing. She mentioned wanting to lipo what extra she had on her stomach (which was minuscule) into her butt, but honestly I never notice that shit until these girls point it out (I mean all providers...usually).
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Walked in to low and red lighting to find a knockout. We kissed hello and she led me to the bedroom. She was tall in her heels but dropped down a bit once she started undressing. We jumped in the shower and she rinsed me off. The little guy was a bit nervous (always like this around new girls) so she dropped down and started a BBBJ. It was good and woke him up, but I really had not seen her skills yet. ROS is where the action is.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.