Companion's Handle: LoraLove
Date of Visit: 10/30/2022
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number: 209-993-4717
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?144730-LoraLove
City, State: Killeen, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: Mish, CG, BBBJ, DATY, FIP, K9, Convo, HJ
Scheduled Length of Visit: HR
Donation: 300 + 100 tip
Approximate age of Companion: 30s I think
Hair Color and Length: natural red, hip length
Smoking Status: Unknown
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: exactly as her pictures, a beautiful spinner red head with nice petite bust and tattoos. bit of a mommy tummy, but that was fine with me.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? YES
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
Text to set up was mostly smooth, she had to take care of some business at home and was ready to go after 930ish. Met her at her hotel off of east central, location was a bit iffy to me but I guess I'm just not used to seeing people in Killeen (usually drive out to Austin). She left the door open for me and I met her in a sexy little black string outfit that was covered up by leggings and a crop top. We were both a little awkward with the greet but once we started talking, turns out shes actually pretty chill. We spent a lot of time after the session just chilling and talking and she didn't up charge for that, Which I really appreciate.
TLDR, she was a great time and very considerate/patient. She definitely deserves more love for sure. She also works out of Austin as well if you don't like the Killeen location.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.