Thread: My fantasy is You come to my house with your tits out

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cool My fantasy is You come to my house with your tits out

Anybody else have a fantasy like this? I live in Leander. My house has a long driveway and behind some trees, so no one will see you. I want a slut to come to my door with her tits out. My door will be wide open and I’ll be in my recliner beating off. Walk in with your tits out and let me grope your body while I wank. When I’m ready, you suck me off and leave. If this makes you horny, maybe we can do something about that. I am a verified provider. Alayna Seduction has been to my place many times. I would never do anything to risk my good standing in the community. Come over and get groped.

Verified Companion Companion Hilary FoXXX's Avatar
    thats always been a fantasy of mine is to walk with my tits out
    ]pFoXXX

Verified Companion Companion SexyJess's Avatar
    If you have a private long driveway, I'll come over naked lol. I love that kind of stuff!!!
    I CAN DO INCALLS and OUTCALLS!!!
    Menu:bJ, GFE, DATY, MSOG, SS,CW, PW, DFK, and a lot more! No GREEK/FBSM/CIM/COF/CIP!!! SAFETY FIRST and ALWAYS. ALSO, THE FOLLOWING DONATIONS ARE FOR MY TIME AND MY TIME ALONE! PLEASE REFRAIN FROM negotiating, as I'm not ON SALE. :-)
    BNG- 100
    QV- 120
    HHR--180
    HR - 260
    2 HR - 400
    DATE NIGHT (3HOURS) 500
    OVERNIGHT - 1000
    TEXT ME ONLY WHEN READY TO BOOK PLZ. INCALL OR OUTCALL ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE!
    737-732-6996