Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: BBFS

Verified Companion Companion SweetArielRae's Avatar

BBFS

From now on to the ones that ask me for BBFS. I will start blasting you in coed and you will automatically get blocked. Learn how to have some respect. This crap is getting old.
    REFERENCES ARE A MUST. I WILL NOT SEE YOU WITHOUT REFERENCES.

Book on p411–SweetArielRae
    No Greek SS or BBFS

Quote Originally Posted by SweetArielRae View Post
    From now on to the ones that ask me for BBFS. I will start blasting you in coed and you will automatically get blocked. Learn how to have some respect. This crap is getting old.
    Blasting someone would not be a good recommendation for this site. E may be a different story.

Block button would be better and, RTM would be the best option since you clearly state on your signature that you don't do BBFS and therefore would be considered harassment.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    While i feel sympathetic for you ariel, i dont believe either action will serve you well.

I totally understand the frustration of having to deal with stupid people and the problems that follow them. I definitely would put them on ignore status, some guys get off on pushing limits, and others get off on pissing you lovely ladies off. Either way its a game and shouldn’t be taken that seriously.

Ultimately you will make your own choices, i just think blasting them in public may have a negative effect on your buisness flow because people may worry about your discretion.

Guest BCD
    Excellent advice Stewie. OP would do well to follow it.

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie griffen View Post
    While i feel sympathetic for you ariel, i dont believe either action will serve you well.

I totally understand the frustration of having to deal with stupid people and the problems that follow them. I definitely would put them on ignore status, some guys get off on pushing limits, and others get off on pissing you lovely ladies off. Either way its a game and shouldn’t be taken that seriously.

Ultimately you will make your own choices, i just think blasting them in public may have a negative effect on your buisness flow because people may worry about your discretion.

Riiight...Because we should protect shitty predatory behavior by the gentlemen who are at this point are totally out of control because of the years and years of them them collectively getting away with this shit because it seems the general consensus from mongers is that we should keep our mouths shut about it. Hence the massive problem us ladies are experiencing now and you guys are too dumb to see the problem that discretion in this case doesn't lie with the provider, it lies with the indiscreet and disgusting behaviors of these disgusting men who pollute and drag down our community. Yet you keep protecting them in your own way while taking time out to police providers. Like I notice not much has been said about how shitty dealing with this must be or how it taints the community. The answer seem to be, it's part of the deal and "mute" it if you don't like it. Fuck that. This entire market is different than it was just 6 months ago. Predatory men are not valuable clients, and predatory men are not valuable contributors to our community. I hope they get shamed and blacklisted to hell and cycle their vile selves right off the boards with their little simpering worms between their legs.

Every time these bums pull this shit, the screening gets tougher and the deposits get higher and the providers get more burned out and leave or suspicious of all of you, and all that succeeds in doing is making it tougher for good clients. How many good and honest providers have we hemorrhaged at this point? So tell me how keeping quiet about these creeps is good for anyone? Why on earth would a good man want to see the bad ones keep being empowered to do what they do? What a ridiculous proposition. Think about what you're saying instead of droning the same regurgitated rhetoric that has been the norm for too goddamn long and hasn't benefited anyone. Good men want to see these guys go bye-bye. If a client wouldn't see a provider for trying to clean up the community and shine a light on the vile ones for the betterment of everyone, then he's a shitty client too and not worth seeing either.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    P.S. Just as an example. I have been in this industry for almost 4 years now and my DNS list was about 135 lines long. In the last three months it has almost tripled to 370+. I had to hire an assistant to filter through what has now become a veritable cesspool of an industry. Us providers are having a massive problem right now. Like the duck metaphor, all may look the same to you men who aren't on the other side of this mess, but the feet are pedaling furiously. Things have changed, get with the program, it's time to stop protecting this nonsense.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Thank you Miss V for explaining and telling how it really is. You guys will never know what we have to deal with on daily basis.

No Greek SS or BBFS

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think you should do what works best for you. Although I feel empathy for the issue you are raising I also see the overarching issue in many facets.

For example you also list “Sorry no AA” I have often messaged ladies to see if there could be an exceptions. It has only worked out negatively once. Most of the time it was related to a bad past experience. I would have missed out on some wonderful ladies if I did not inquire. But again do what’s best for you.

@MissV it has been too long since I’ve seen you. I may need a deep tissue massage. I’ve been working out a lot lately and my shoulders could use some work.

What the hell does my “sorry no AA” have to do with this BBFS issue we are having. Nothing so please stay on topic or make your own thread!!!!
    Last edited by SweetArielRae; 07-31-2018 at 03:50 PM.

No Greek SS or BBFS

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post
    P.S. Just as an example. I have been in this industry for almost 4 years now and my DNS list was about 135 lines long. In the last three months it has almost tripled to 370+. I had to hire an assistant to filter through what has now become a veritable cesspool of an industry. Us providers are having a massive problem right now. Like the duck metaphor, all may look the same to you men who aren't on the other side of this mess, but the feet are pedaling furiously. Things have changed, get with the program, it's time to stop protecting this nonsense.
    Is that mostly due to BP being shutdown?

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Very Well said Miss V!!

If you are dumb enough to ask a lady who boldly stated in her signature, ads, website, and bios that she does not offer BBFS you deserve to have your handle blasted. Ladies get blasted for old/fake pics, bait and switch shit service, poor attitude/tcb so why should the shit clients be immune to this. Clearly you can't read and deserve the shit that comes your way. I've seen 2 providers openly post offering BBFS. If you want to raw dog a ****** contact one of those ladies and stop begging us providers who dont to provide it to you.

Exactly SweetArielRae!!

@shortround not sure why a lady not seeing AA clients has anything to do with BBFS. Not all of us girls have such policies but it's her right as a provider and her body. Not seeing a certain race and not allowing a client to raw dog are not even on the same wave length. If she chooses not to see AA clients thats her right and if she has it posted then you need to respect her wishes and move on. Begging her to see you or to make an exception for you doesn't sit well for most providers. It shows us you like to try to bend the rules and not follow them. Her choice in not seeing AA clients doesnt put her at risk physically. Her not offering BBFS is also her right and if she posts that she does not offer it then do not contact her asking her to. BBFS puts her and the whole community at risk. You dont catch an std etc by seeing someone of a certain race. You can and most likely will with repeated BBFS.. Her choice to not see a certain race and choosing not to expose herself to an std etc are not the same.
    Last edited by britttany_love; 07-31-2018 at 04:31 PM.

Thank you Brittany. I honestly could not have said it as nice as You did.

No Greek SS or BBFS

Verified Hobbyist BCD DarthVader's Avatar
    I think admin put in the block option in messages, so you don't have to deal with them. I wounld like to think most guys read the bio before scheduling.
    I don't think that "these guys" should continuously harass you about it. Harassment should get them booted from the site, but they'll just create another account.
    I never expect or want BBFS because of disease issues. I came sexual active in the 80's and AIDS was some scary shit before more was known about it. I don't DATY because of safety reasons.
    BBBJ is ok with me and that might be a double standard, but I'm less likely to contract something in my view.
    The cheap guys might be the ones asking for it, since the easy sites are gone, so maybe a price hike is in order for you to dismay it.
    P411 is also an avenue for better clients I would think.
    I'm always picky in that I like to see at least one picture of the providers face.
    What the hell am I supposed to write here?
    I like Sci Fi and long walks on the beach.
    I'm just trying to get laid. Sheesh.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

No worries 😉

What the hell does my “sorry no AA” have to do with this BBFS issue we are having. Nothing so please stay on topic or make your own thread!!!!
    Hi Ariel,

My point is even if someone clearly states publicly a position they may feel differently in private. You clearly state in your signature “No SS Greek or BBFS Sorry no AA“ I am say that even though you stated something publicly I would still be tempted to ask you about the AA item in private. Btw I have been tempted your pics are amazing.

Anyway do what ever works for you. Blast names, don’t blast, block, don’t block, or just vent your frustration. In the end it’s all up to you. You are your own gatekeeper. Others will do the same. Now I digress.

I wish you the best play safe and enjoy your day.

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Thank you Miss V for explaining and telling how it really is. You guys will never know what we have to deal with on daily basis.
    When Ms. V speaks it's like E. F. Hutton... People listen !!!

Thank you Brittany. I honestly could not have said it as nice as You did.
    Britt always has a way with words.

Now i'am getting outta here before these women chastise me........

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast