Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Lfk, bbbj, mpcfs
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hhr
    Donation: Rs
    Approximate age of Companion: Early 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Past Shoulders, brown
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: As her pictures, maybe 5'5/5'6. She had tall heels. Spinner body
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    She looks just like her pictures. Cute spinner, total pleaser

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Nice work, awesome review.

No, not buying it. No issue with being selective. The provider has every right to be selective. But when she tells someone to commit and drive to a location after verifying, the provider needs to follow through. Not double book or go with option B or C because she is high. I disagree that one should exercise patience when time and place has been established. Even the Latina agencies know this and can be counted on. ItÂ’s basic etiquette. The standard isnÂ’t driving to a location and getting in the room 1 out of how many times. Once the appointment has been set it should be respected.

No offense, but this review doesnÂ’t rehabilitate the crap she has pulled on multiple occasions with multiple people. Again, not buying it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Chillpill's Avatar
    Anyone know if she is CIM and/or COF friendly?

To: elephunk

It sucks that merisse has allegedly screwed others over, but I know Pepe, and if he wrote it then it happened. Now, does that mean from his appointment forward that every monger will be as lucky, I wouldn't count on it and it's up to merisse to create a a stable and solid track record. Pepe just reported his fortunate experience and his opinions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Almost sounds like you needed a helmet for this encounter.

A string of favorable reviews. Pricey but may be worth it for at least 1 go around.
    2 star location could be improved upon at this price level.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I don't think CIM is on menu. I didn't try and hadn't realized her ad says bbbj is up to her. I got bbbj.

As far as how others perceive their interactions that's why reviews are for. I didn't check her smoking status. Yes, from initial contact it took a while, so there is issues there but chick was good looking. I had worst experiences at much higher rates. You can look back at old post of hers and see what the review rate is. It's no mystery. At that rate vs what other rates on here it's worth the wait.

I don't hobby as much anymore and it's been a while since my last review but I was just contributing at the end of the day. Everyone is grown enough to make their decision ans spend theirs as they please. I don't blame them for it. To each their own.