ompanion's Handle: Ultra Violet, Sexy Jade & the new Porcelain Ivey

Date of Visit: 10/27

Preferred Method of Contact: text through Pearloverdiamonds

Phone Number: in ad

Email Address: N/A

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...rlOverDiamonds

City, State: Austin, Tx

Type of Visit: Incall

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: Bbbj x3, lots of titties in face, lots of groping and DFK

Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 min

Donation: It was a special but 375

Approximate age of Companion: late 20’s to 30’s

Hair Color and Length: UV- blonde& mid length, SJ brunette & long, PI- brunette & long

Smoking Status: Couldn’t tell, don’t care

Ethnic/Racial background:UV and PI are white, SJ is Hispanic

Companion Description: UV- very cute, tall and skinny with great smaller boobs kind of looks like the blonde cheerleader from Glee. SJ- very sultry looking, mid height, skinny with a great rack and nice booty. PI- a nice surprise.. way cuter than I thought from the pictures. Shorter with a little bit of weight on her but proportionate. Great set of tits and a pretty lips.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Very much exceeded

Would You Recommend this Companion?? No because they will all be booked by me for the rest of time..

Public comments: I have seen both Ultra and Jade before so I knew what to expect. A great time with sexy ladies that I already enjoy. The real surprise was Porcelain Ivey! Her pictures don’t do her justice at all. She is young and very cute with great tits. She is new and was a little nervous but warmed up very quickly and was a great addition to the team. Treat her nice or you’ll have to answer to me..