Thread: Kristi: Sensual session with the girl next door Kristi

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Kristi: Sensual session with the girl next door Kristi

Companion's Handle: Kristi
    Date of Visit: 10/13/2022
    Preferred Method of Contact: P411 & text
    Phone Number: 832-487-4271
    Email Address: n/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://preferred411.com/P370675 ; https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=69636 ; https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread.php?587903 ; https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?126663-Kristi
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes
    Activities: DFK, DATY, FIV, BBBJ, HJ, SS, MPCFS, Doggie, CG, Mish to finish
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1h
    Donation: $$$$
    Approximate age of Companion: early 30s
    Hair Color and Length: brunette to mid back
    Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: Cute Mexican girl with European features. About 5’3” 110lbs, petite frame, MM DDs and a soft, round booty
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded Expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes
    Public comments: I’ve seen Kristi a few times. She’s a sweet girl. Sensual GFE provider. Easy appointment setup via P411 and text. Yadira handles her booking.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Here are some pictures of Kristi from her ads:
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

- - - Updated - - -

Mods - I ran into the review template gremlin so I posted in Coed. Please move this review to the correct forum. Thanks

Verified Hobbyist BCD

would love to but...

yeah I'd love to see her but $$$$/hour is just not a price I'm willing to pay for $$ssy. It's disappointing enough when one pays $$$.50/hour for a sub-par session so after my reviewed session with Renata I'm not risking that sort of donation. Glad you had fun though.

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES-STALKER

Money well spent

You definitely get more than your $400 worth. Totally awesome experience. Try her once. Worst case is you paid an extra $100. Most likely case best GFE experience of your life.

I am DEFINITELY a fan. Needs to spend more time in Houston!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

mixed feedback

well I've read mixed feedback on her so gonna go with a ymmv situation, which is not worth $$$$/hour to me.

Your loss

I think perhaps because I am so handsome and charming my experience has been extraordinary? Or my member is larger than most.

But most likely … I tip better.

To each their own.

I still say try her and see for yourself.

So you waste an extra $100. Doubt it would be the first time or the last time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

you sure are trying hard

jeez Rocket, you sure are trying hard to sell her, almost like there’s something in it for your handsome, charming, endowed larger than most, big tipping self.

Nope

I just really like her. And while she is here I hope she does well. Fortunately even though I like her a lot I haven’t fallen in love with her so more than willing to share what an amazing experience she offers.

Verified Hobbyist BCD kamisearch's Avatar
    Glad you had fun. But almost sounds like she should be paying you since you described yourself as a Chad of Chads.
    No need to be passive aggressive, he was right that 400 is quite a bit for mixed reviews. But hey you never know, thanks for your time writing the review.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    As always, YMMV. I'm glad that Kristi and I clicked. I only repeat if they're good, and I've repeated with Kristi several times.
    I agree that 400 is on the high side but considering the state of the Austin market, seems fair.