Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: A-1, Ily
Date of Visit: 10-11-2022
Preferred Method of Contact: Walk In
Phone Number: 346-317-6861
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-82490#rubmaps
City, State: Cypress, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Table Shower, HJ, CBJ, DATY, MPCFS
Length of Visit: 45
Donation:
Approximate age of Companion: 35
Hair Color and Length: Mid back, black
Smoking Status: not sure
Ethnic/Racial background: Chinese
Companion Description: 5'2", D cup eraser nips, firm round ass, full bush
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Old Eccie guy here, first post on OH2...if it is not up to par, apologies...

Its close to me in my new city, Cypress, so based on reviews thought I would try it out. I asked if she was Lily but she said no, she is Ily, i confirmed. But her english was almost non-existent.

I entered, she walked me to the room and I handed her 160, she looked surprised and smiled and left for a moment. She was about 5'2", curvy with big tits, eraser nipples, a firm round ass and a full bush. Her face was not model material but she was not ugly either.

She came back, I said Table Shower, we proceeded to the shower room and she left me play with her nips and ass while she warmed up the water. She did a thorough scrubbing of all parts, then flipped and enjoyed playing with my woody. Rinsed, dried and went back to room.

Just motioned for her to take it all off, she was not into kissing, kissed her neck and moved down to her nipples and then eventually her clit...just for a few. Shoved a thumb in there and don't think she liked it so just got up on the table. No pretense of massage is needed for me, I was hard and she was naked. She rolled on the condom, proceeded with a nice CBJ...3 minutes, then hopped on for CG. She tried but it was kind of mechanical, so I lifted her off and pounded in K9, then after about 10 minutes went to Mish for the hard pounding until completion in the bag.

She did a nice job of cleaning us both up with alcohol and wipes. She also said something like, "next time I will (this part inferred by motion - lick your ass). I said, Whatever, I am happy.

Overall it was exactly what I wanted, needed and it was a quick fun session that lasted maybe 45 minutes.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.