I know you’ve been wanting to come and visit auntie for sometime, but it’s been too long of a drive for you to undertake Darling the Nephew! So what auntie wants to do because she’s so lonely and misses you so much, Auntie is offering an overnight for $1000! What that involves is to one hour sessions either back to back or one in the evening and one in the morning before you leave, so if you come at say like 8 PM, we can have a one hour session and then maybe hang out on my patio for a puff or two, a little red wine and conversation... then you can retire to your room and I to mine around 1030, and I’ll crawl into bed with you at 7 AM for another glorious hour of lovemaking♥️♥️♥️
And from my darling nephew where distance is not a problem, auntie is around all afternoon starting at 1 PM and has many things in mind to spoil you rotten with! Bring your peg and I’ll peg you!. Come completely shaven and you’ll get extra treats, full ballsack down my throat, BBBJ CIM, DATO, SUPER SOAKER SQUIRTER 💦💦💦role play Mommy, Daddy ( oh my gosh I love being daddy spoiled little cum slut🎉 i’m spoiled because I always get the cum Exactly when I want it daddy) what’s your kink? I love kinky play as long as it only involves kindness🌞GFE🌞 TIGHTEST PUSSY in ATX ( if you have a really big dick it won’t fit; and you have if you have a slight ED issue, I’m so tight I can get it in and fuck you anyway) I am here in Lakeway about seven minutes from Lake Travis High School! Text me at 512-964-7321 to book my love
Attachment 1133482Attachment 1133490Attachment 1133491