Approximate age of Companion: 23
    Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status: Smoke in the hall, 420 kind of smoke
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Fail
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    I had scheduled the evening before and heard back with her text number bc I have problems with Oh2 logging me off every time I try to click a hyperlink. We texted in the AM and agreed to confirm in the afternoon. Setting up was routine and fine. Then she disappeared for a bit and I had to reach out to see if we were still on. We finally confirmed time and location.

I head over to the place and receive room #. But no instructions as to where the elevator is. The elevator I choose only goes to floor 4 but the room number was on 5. I text her to let her know that I am looking for a a different elevator as she confirms it is floor 5. I find the other elevator which goes to floor 5 and let her know IÂ’m on the way. I head up but then receive a text that it is actually a different room #, well okay it is adjacent to the first room # she gave me. I head up and smell the chronic emanating into the hall from her general location and you know live and let live. Not my thing but no worries.

I text her and let her know I am there and gently knock. No response. I then text and reiterate I am outside the door. No response. I wait a few minutes in the ice vending room and then realize itÂ’s not going to happen and I make my way back to my car to leave. Well at least no major damage besides a complete waste of time and gas. But I wanted to provide this note among all of the stellar reviews so that one may realize that at least one person, has not had a positive experience with this provider.

I understand things donÂ’t always work out for whatever reason. Perhaps it wasnÂ’t in the stars/meant to be. But at least be professional about it. In sum, not every journey works out and you just might find yourself in a world of sketch, which is what happened to me with Merisse. Hopefully you have a better experience than mine.

[HIDE ]Not a good vibe. Junior varsity in the professionalism department, I.e., the whole thing was a bit “ghetto”. Sorry, it’s my my opinion based on my experience. Just feel it’s fair to share my experience. No disrespect to anyone who has had a wonderful time with her.[/HIDE ]

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry, you had a bad experience. Thanks for the caution.
    * My Preferred Activities Are: BBJ, DFK, DATY, DATO, 69, CIM(not a deal breaker), Mish, K9, SS, CG, RCG........

F'd up

Ditto

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Merrise wasted my time also

Same thing happened with me yesterday. I scheduled an appointment one day prior, and yesterday I texted to get the location. Got a response after 41 minutes, then she asked if I was there after 5 minutes. Big waste of time, poor communication at its finest, extremely unprofessional.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

TCB needs work

I left after waiting 20 minutes in the parking lot.
    [HIDE ]I texted her that I was leaving because she was being unresponsive. She texted me 15 minutes later, asking if I was ready for the room number....
    Clearly reading comprehension is not her strong suit. I told her that I had left already.
    I get the sense that she is double booking. Not a good look. I won't be seeing her.[/HIDE ]

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Wasted my time as well

Set up with her for 10/4. Agreed on a time and then had zero contact after setting time.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Since no engagement happened, this thread has been removed from the review forum to the coed forum.

Since HIDE is not permitted in this forum, HIDE controls have been reduced.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Companion Companion seeskylar's Avatar

Atttention

JUST SAYING ITS SERIOUSLY BAD BUSINESS TO PROMOTE WoW so question since there is someone really bored as I see to put a review up and then to think it’s cute to speak negatively about someone who is as I see it catfishing everything. Come on guys it was such a good fun experience in 2014-2016 stop with the hating already and fake bs. Please it’s really not a recreational recruiting of sick pathetic individuals whom seem to hand too much time on their hands.

please it’s a hobby not a viral broadcasting of outing individuals whom do the same thing as everyone else even professionals who seem like they’re seriously tired of getting into situations where people are careless.

💣💥Bombshell💣💥
    I LOVE A MAN THAT GOES AFTER WHAT HE WANTS, without giving UP!!!
    1millionDollar Companion w/no strings attached YMMV/GFE
    Most TALKED about BIG BOOTY CUTIE Brunette Bombshell

409-333-0446
    PM before Text for Verification Purposes

umm okay?! care to elaborate?