Thread: 0belinda: Belinda - new on the scene with new skills you'll love!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Hawkeyerev's Avatar

0belinda: Belinda - new on the scene with new skills you'll love!

Companion's Handle: 0belinda
    Date of Visit: 9/03/2022
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 281-522-6306
    Email Address: kizzbelinda@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?146017-0belinda
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: CONVO, DFK, BBBJ, DT, 69, SS, CFS Mish, Doggy
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: $$$
    Approximate age of Companion: late 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Black
    Smoking Status: Non
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Tall, about 5'8, she has a very light complexion. Very pretty eyes and smile, unexpectedly so, and only slightly curvy, not heavy at all. Breasts on the smaller side for her tall figure, but pretty. A couple of small tatoos.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    She is brand new in the hobby, and made herself available through an ATF of mine. After setting up the date we met at her nice, downtown apartment. She was nervous at first, but we made a great connection and she brings some very special, in-demand skills to put to use. I was happy to meet with her for what was one of her first appointments, and I can say that it was really awesome. It was a unique experience in the hobby because this woman was nervous at first, but then we made a really positive connection. She engaged in the activities in her own way, but not like I was used to. This was great, as you'll find out, because it was stimulating and left so much to be explored and developed in the future.
    I setup the meeting through an ATF, and drove downtown to meet. This is a high end place, by the way. The view is spectacular, especially at dusk. With some good music to set the mood it will make for a very fun date setting.
    I took a gift of some pre-mixed cocktails, which I had cleared with her before meeting. It was a great way to break the ice.
    I knocked on the door to the residence and she opened it while standing behind the door (good coaching). I entered and said hello immediately. Once inside she closed the door. In front of me was a tall, only slightly curvy beauty with dark hair below her shoulders and a "not so sure about this" smile. She had a great set of black lingerie on, and heels to show off two long legs.
    We hugged and she led me back to her bedroom, then told me I could use the shower.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Nice!

Good report, sir! Sounds like fun.
    "Baseball is like church. Many attend, but few understand." - Leo Ernest Durocher