Thread: On main page... "Random profile photos"

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar

On main page... "Random profile photos"

Am I the only one who gets totally distracted by these? I log on for the whole purpose of posting an ad, then I see a photo or two that I just have to enlarge and take a good look at, and before I know it I am on other ladies profiles oogling their photos, and my ad never gets posted! LOL true story! Yes ladies, you've seen me do it.... if you noticed that I am a recent visitor to your profile, I am not stalking you, I am just admiring your photos like all of the gents do.

Which brings me to this question... etiquette on viewing other ladies photos... is it considered as rude or crass to comment on other ladies photos? I mean, of course, positive comments. Nothing negative. But for example, I was just taking a look at Dallas's photos and saw her most recent of her in the shower with all of those soap suds just pouring down her nice round backside, and I made a comment on it like "Oh wow" or something along those lines... (I don't rightly remember what I said, I was in the process of being distracted mind you!). I know Dallas, and I know she is into ladies as well and we have rocked a doubles together so I already knew she would only take it in a very positive note. But, what about other ladies? Random ladies I do not know... how should I handle myself viewing their photos? Comment or not comment? It could be viewed as shamelessly advertising on THEIR photos, right? Which would never be my intention.... And BTW ladies, you are more then welcome to stare and gawk at my photos too, and comment as much as you want! I love it. I love men and women, and of course, I love the interaction.

How do other ladies feel about it?
    How do the men view it?
    Hot or not??
    Last edited by Suzanna Turner; 07-27-2018 at 07:00 PM.
    Low volume, no revolving door guarantee!

*OKC, Lawton, & Norman!*

www.SuzannaTurner.com
    SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com
    Twitter: @SuzannaTurnerOK

Guest BCD
    I’m right there with you ST. It can be a tough rabbit hole to avoid. But when those pics capture my attention it is hard not to start exploring. And I have been reluctant, although not always, to comment on photo for ladies not in my hobby areas.

I’m concerned I will be viewed as some creep if I compliment a pic for lady in area I’m unlikely to ever hobby. Worried what she or mods might think. Although perhaps nobody would think twice.

As far as ladies commenting on others, when it’s complimentary, I think that is super sexy. Just makes your stock go up in my mind. Thanks for the great post and for addressing a subject I’ve enjoyed thinking about.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I luv luv luv perving YOU Miss Sexy....and the other ladies!!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    If I see a photo that catches my eye I comment on it. I'm never crude or crass, just complimentary. But if it speaks to me I'm going to acknowledge it.

Verified Companion Companion Kiki7's Avatar
    Yess I do too ...Im very easily distracted as it is

Verified Companion Companion SexySevy's Avatar
    Well on the bright side we know the albums have the desired effect :) I must admit too I have found myself browsing too. Never commented I don’t think but I’m sure the ladies wouldn’t mind kind words from our peers

Add me on Snap for Screening & Sneek Peeks
    Snap : red_rubs
    Milking Table Fantasies
    Preferred 261130

Verified Companion Companion
    I usually jest message the lady directly

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    Dang, you are right Gypsy, that's probably the best way to handle it. You so smart. I don't know why that wasn't obvious to me.
    Low volume, no revolving door guarantee!

*OKC, Lawton, & Norman!*

www.SuzannaTurner.com
    SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com
    Twitter: @SuzannaTurnerOK

Verified Companion Companion Blaze's Avatar
    I've just always left a message under their pic. Sad either way as some think I'm a guy hitting them up. I still haven't figured that one out....
    Its A Blaze! ~~ Natural Redhead ~~
    P411
    Please no reviews at this time, thank you.
    Massage & Reg Session

Verified Hobbyist BCD Callmeuncle's Avatar
    And each refresh of the page brings a new set of them. Could spend hours looking, just too bad our Oklahoma ladies don’t seem to be there very often.