Hello Gentlemen! I'm Leila Banks Exotic Ebony Muse. Articulate, athletic but a curvy physique, sun-kissed chocolate skin, chestnut bambi eyes, a mezmorizing smile and an intellectual mind that is just as enticing as my visual!

Articulate, respectful and conservative in the public eye, yet seductive, erotic and salaciously kinky within the privacy of closed doors. An erotic fixation thatÂ’s well-versed in the fetish realm.

There are not enough words to describe my persona. I am uniquely individual and far from cliche. Disappointment will never be a factor.

I am best for extended encounters. Time with me always has a way of running away with itself. To ensure that we are able to capture our utmost ecstasy a multiple hour appointment is highly recommended.

I accept appointments by email, P411 request or a PM from your handle on any known review sites. I screen EVERY potential client so please do not contact me if you are not willing to provide this information! PLEASE NOTE OF YOU MESSAGE ME HERE THE RESPONSE MAY BE DELAYED. Please email me or PM me on P411. Thank you!

Tribute
$220HH(previously saw gentlemen)
$350HR
$900/3HRS
Prebook 24 hrs in advance for $50 OFF HR or longer appointment request!
(Dinner & Dessert Special $100 OFF 2HR or longer appointment request that include lunch or dinner outings)