Thread: ✔️✅✔️✅✔️JuDi Cutie ✔️✅✔️✅✔️

Registered Female (Not Verified)

✔️✅✔️✅✔️JuDi Cutie ✔️✅✔️✅✔️

Imma let you be the judge to see if I'm different from all others other than that I'm the same as all I'm only human

I'm dwn to earth n looking for some fish 2 catch that I can put n my fish tank n look at on a regular basis... color nor size matters to me but Gender does ONLY((XYchromosomes)) Aka heterogametic So Sorry XXs

Straight to the point Type of Gent beating around the bush is not my M.O I am not emotionally available but I am physically available

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    JuDi,
    this is the COED forum, for discussions about our crazy little part of the world.

it is NOT the correct forum for introducing yourself (use the Welcome forum) or placing an ad (you need to be a verified provider first).
    pls follow the guidelines and post in the correct forums.

thanks,
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Retired Site "Guide"
    Moved from Co-ed Discussions. Until the OP chooses to post a proper introduction I suppose this will have to do.

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Thank u I'm so confused about this site

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    A wicked welcome to H2, JuDi.

You might find it helpful to read the guidelines thread linked in my signature line below. A lot of useful info there. If you have questions, feel free to PM me.

While you're awaiting verification, come back and add more info to THIS topic, and certainly some photos, contact data, and a brief mention of what you offer in terms of session options would be appreciated by the gentlemen. Don't forget to fill out your profile/About Me section, too.

Irish luck in lust, lassie!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-31-2018 at 10:10 PM.