Thread: Time for a little Stop the Clock contest!

Time for a little Stop the Clock contest!

Hi guys, I like to run these little contests to allow a SCREENABLE gentleman whom I've never visited with before to win a free session with me in return for a review. That's it--easy, peasy. We both get to have a naughty good time, we both get some "strange" and it's winner, winner, chicken dinner.

I'm going to renew this contest on a monthly basis, starting now! The questions will come in 4 separate posts over the course of a week but will stay within this thread. Please wait until all 4 questions have been asked before you answer. The first person to PM me with the correct answer wins a FREE Stop the Clock incall session with me, with the understanding that a review will be forthcoming shortly. Can't wait to meet you, sir!

Here is the first question for the contest:

1. He's a wizard, a true star

See you soon, sexy!
    Attachment 56820

2. He raised Liv Tyler, Steven Tyler's daughter, believing her to be his biological daughter.

3. Despite having written and produced many works of music, he cannot formally read music.

4. Using the name that you've derived from questions 1-3, tell me the name of the first song he ever wrote, which hit the charts in 1972.

The first gent to PM me with the correct answer gets to put an ornery smile on my face soon! A FREE Stop the Clock session with me. Fun WILL be had! Promise!

Good luck and watch for my contest next month! Thanks for playing along!

We have a contest winner! Yay! Review forthcoming of our fun time together!

The final answer to win the contest was "Hello, It's Me" by Todd Rundgren.

Thank you to everyone who played along! I'll do another contest in August.