Thread: Need mod advice

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!

Need mod advice

Ok so I gotta friend who's new and needs profile verification the whole 9
    She's over 18. Has pics. Can I just let her post on my account to get her earning? She's deaf and helping her is kinda involved so can we expedite or something im gregarious by nature and I wanna knock this out so I can talk again
    The silence is so loud. Lol jk but really for real she doesn't hear or talk.
    Let's make this happen

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Sophie while not a mod and your intentions are good, I don't think it is a good idea. I have seen the reaction of users when pics of a girl don't match.....
    Either way good luck!!!
    Cheers
    DragonX
    On hobby hiatus.

Retired Site "Guide"
    Moved to Co-ed Discussions as this is not A WW thread.

To answer your question, no. A member may not use another's account to post. She must register her own account and go through the same verification process as everyone else.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    SS, help her get signed up.

+1 Batman
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE