Thread: Abigail Ross: Caveat Emptor/scammer

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Abigail Ross: Caveat Emptor/scammer

Companion's Handle: Abigail Ross
    Date of Visit: 8/26/2022
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone call/text
    Phone Number: 3343629920
    Email Address: Porcelainross@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.eros.com/texas/dallas/fi...8822.htm?cat=1
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Showed me her titties & ass. That's it
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: $5XX
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid to late 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Black & shoulder length
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Black/mix
    Companion Description: 5'5-5'7 not girl in the pics.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Hell No!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Definitely Not!

Public comments:
    To all my fellow mongers please stay away from this girl. I called her to book an incall and she told me her rate was 5Gs. I agreed to meet and when I arrived to the hotel she asked me if I had been with another girl before and knew how "this worked"? I said yeah, which even though im fairly new I had been with 3 other girls. Anyway we chatted a bit, she said she was from cali..blah, blah, blah. I then left $ on night stand and she counted it. I asked if I could hit shower since I came straight from work. She said she doesn't allow anyone to use showers only bathroom. Which has never happened to me before but I was oh well. Then she said to get on bed and relax. So I pulled down my shorts and she said I didnt have to do that just yet. I told her I wanted to so I jumped on the bed and she took off her top and I saw her man made Cs. And she even took off her leggings and I saw her pink panties. At this point I thought we were ready to rock & roll. That's when she said the $500 was only for her booking/company n anything beyond that was dependent on how much I was gonna tip. Red flags immediately went up in my head and I told her I didn't bring any extra cash and that she never mentioned this on phone or text. She asked if I had a cash app but I told I was not going to do that. She also said the tip was in increments of $100, which seemed bogus. She said that I only paid the "company fee" and I asked her for my $ back. She then sez she will call company and I did not want to speak to anyone on the line. I asked her if I could back partial $ and she refused. We went back and forth and I finally left since I was not gonna put hands on her. Please stay away from this scammer/up saler. I learned my lesson and will now ask if the $ I'm about to leave on table is final sale price. Stay safe boys

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bald Bryan's Avatar
    Dayummmmm....

You got fucked hard and not the way us guys like to get fucked hard. Sorry this happened bud but thanks for checking in...

Retired "hobbyist" - Current Content Creator - Always Looking For Shoots

>>>ONLYFANS<<<

Twitter

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Damn

Only girls I trust on eros are the Brazilian ones, even then I'm cautious. Sorry man. I would have said sorry wrong room when the girl at the door didn't match the ad

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Holly Geez buddy, I feel ur pain, I had a bad experience with another provider from the same page, 90% of the ladies form this page are scams
    https://www.eros.com/texas/dallas/fi...1770.htm?cat=1

She’s not Gfe, no bbbj, no daty, not even lfk paid for hhr $$$ and by the time I were hitting k9 she was clock watching, rushing and one of the worst part that Peach stinky af I’m tired of wasting time and money on ladies like this and here on oh2 is been kinda hard to see any provider.
    Stay away from this ladies from others pages.

Another bad experience similar:
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Texas/Dallas/SexyLady0

Just try to stay away from this pages or do ur homework and do ur research.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

$5G’s?? Really?

Dude, you do know that “G” is short for “Grand”…as in five thousand dollars? Hope to hell you didn’t pay $5G. Thanks for the info, and very sorry you got taken!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Oops

You are right sir. I meant 5$$/benjamins. Can't think of any girl that I'd pay 5Gs for...probably Anna Taylor Joy 🤩

Verified Hobbyist BCD humblepie99's Avatar

That sucks….in a bad way

Sorry you went through that experience but appreciate you sharing with us.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Post an alert

Find the alert section in Forums, copy your narrative there along with the link. Will reach more men and will be visible longer. Thanks for the heads up. I had seen her pics.

Verified Hobbyist BCD greatdaddy's Avatar
    Sorry this happened to you man. I would have taken my money if this happened, there’s no way I’m leaving getting fucked over like that. Stay away from Eros, most of the women in that page are just scammers.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

I'm curious

Why you didn't walk away when it was different lady than the ad? Seems like a giant red flag