Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Kissing, DATY, DATO, SS, Doggy, Standing Mish, BBBJ
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
Donation:
Approximate age of Companion: 24
Hair Color and Length: Blonde long hair
Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian
Companion Description: She has got the perfect teenage body type. Perfect shape, A cup tits, shaved kitty, she has some tattoos, nothing distracting. Incredible eyes. Very beautiful girl
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Far exceed my expectations
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell Yes

Public comments:
So I'm MrJefe on ECCIE, I don't normally post here but figured I'd give Aphrodite a review in both places.

I was pretty much at the point of throwing in the white towel on this hobby. Had a bad experience with FBSM, was PM'd by someone to try the AMP girls, that was just as much of a bait and switch. Pretty much said I'm done but stayed and lurked around.

I saw Aphrodite's ad here on OH2 and I remember when she first came on the scene I was like, heck yes, but I think her menu at that time was really limited at the time so I didn't give it go then. But I also remember just how beautiful she was and would love to set something up with her eventually.
So I message her through P411, she shot me an email later that night and I emailed her back, didn't hear from her the next day or a day later, then I got a message that she was available between certain hours. So I scheduled and it was on.

Communication from the moment I arrived to her place was spot on, safe hotel location.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.