Thread: Summer: BISSY. SW. SUMMER

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Summer: BISSY. SW. SUMMER

Companion's Handle: Summer
    Date of Visit: July 24. 2018. Noonish
    Preferred Method of Contact: Catch her if you can.
    Phone Number: No. She gave it to me but I actually lost it.
    Email Address: Nope
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: Nope
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Went to no tell hotel my expense
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Sure
    Activities: CBJ, CFS That's all
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 20 minutes. That is her limit for the price
    Donation: $100 plus room. $27
    Approximate age of Companion: 23
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde ish
    Smoking Status: Probably but not in front of me.
    Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed. Puerto Rican and white
    Companion Description: Short, 5'1" , nice ass, some mommy damage, streaky blonde hair, small boobs. ( wouldn't take bra off) So probably A+ , pretty face. Teeth nothing to be proud of. Chunky legs, some tats.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Not really. You know what you are dealing with with most SW
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Only if you want o fuck a smallish pretty gal with limited IOP. But tight pussy

Public comments:
    Watched her for a couple of days and was always the next guy up as she was being picked up constantly. Don't dally if you want her. Pretty, short gal with nice ass and limited tits but never got to see them. Said she is here this week from California and comes here about once a month, but I haven't seen her before. She has some mommy damage but said she has two kids both From-C Sections . Pussy was tight ,but therein lies the problem. She said it hurt her to fuck and while we did, she did not appear to like it much. I wouldn't do her again, but she was good enough for once as she was decent looking. (About 6-7). Everyone has their own tastes and what they are looking for. Her CBJ was good but wouldn't do BBBJ . Kind of a clock watcher as she said she allows 15 minutes for the event. We went 20 but I think if you want more time it will cost you.
    Over all it was just a so-so time and I won't go again.
    BTW, she has always been wearing short red dresses, when I have seen her.
    I must be behind the times as the motel charged me $27 and it used to be $17 During the day.
    The total of $127 was too much for this visit.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!

Sounds familiar

Lady sounds familiar in appearance and your experience is quite common

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    LE is out in force this afternoon in those ghost cars. Saw one arrest and one obvious decoy standing by the sign by Pappas like they used to do, but this one was fat and fugly. She worked up a good sweat and the went to sit in a truck with dark windows. Not your normal fairly attractive decoy ,but same location and same matter of not moving, just standing.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Walker View Post
    LE is out in force this afternoon in those ghost cars. Saw one arrest and one obvious decoy standing by the sign by Pappas like they used to do, but this one was fat and fugly. She worked up a good sweat and the went to sit in a truck with dark windows. Not your normal fairly attractive decoy ,but same location and same matter of not moving, just standing.
    That's good intel. Was the person being arrested a john or SW?

The information above makes me think of two methods that can be used to cut down the risk:
    1. Avoid daytime and stick to late night hours
    2. Try to avoid picking up women who are completely isolated and standing far away from other groups.

Most of the real gals are walking to cover ground and catch traffic. I don't know if the UCs can walk around too far because the LEs have to keep an eye on them for their safety.

I believe the UCs try to stay away from the groups because the real gals out there are assessing if some of the other ladies are narcs