Was the Appointment On-Time?? Walk in
    Activities: Gfe kissing, BBBJ, 69, Mish, Dog, standing dog, CG, ACG
    Length of Visit: 30
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion: $40
    Hair Color and Length: Light,
    Smoking Status: None
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: Young and beautiful, thin, big MM c cups, smooth skin, very hot
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Kiss is a young 23yr old hottie. From the minute she walked in to the time I left she was passionate and accommodating. Don't miss this hottie!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    wow! great review. hard to believe it's your first. easily in the top 10% of reviews I have read.

you outlined the essence of Kiss so beautifully. she is beautiful and accommodating
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Lucky Haven's whole lineup is strong right now. Kiss should be on everyone's must-see list.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Thanks Master Chung. 1st review on this site... I'm was on eccie prior but haven't posted back there since it started again. My handle there is Fifty950.

Yes, the line up at lucky is amazing I only wish I had more play time to taste all the flavors there. So much talent.

the talent has been reduced to 4 ladies, by the way.. Judy is away for 3 weeks, Sugar will be gone for 2 months.

that still leaves Kiss, Shasha, and Traci.. 3 great Providers..

there is a new girl, GG is her name for now.. that might change, LOL.. remember that Kiss was "S" before, and Traci was.. I forget, LOL, but she was using the shorthand "T", because Traci was too hard to say. so who knows what GG will change to, if anything?

check out this thread from ECCIE..

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2389384

BobbyMann and 3Dom are ganging up on me, trying to say I know who GG is, that she was "Laura" previously.. trying to say I am the poster Frank N Beans, LOL.. BobbyMann is upset that my friend went to see Ashley at Nagoya, one of the Spas he represents and promotes (he gets free pussy to write his stupid reviews), and Ashley snubbed him, tried to upcharge, and had a shitty attitude.. I actually recommended her, because my friend wanted a white girl.

this guy get vicious when you tell others he doesn't pay for the pussy he reviews.. this BobbyMann actually posted the other day that he pays "tens of thousands" of dollars a year, going "nearly every day" to the Spas.. meanwhile, I heard of yet another Spa he has been calling, badgering, trying to get the Spa to let him write reviews for free pussy.. SMDH. I personally know of 5 Spas that he represents, many ladies have told me he works for the Spas.. Bibi at Pink asked me "does BobbyMann still have all the power?" she then told me he never takes the table shower, but expects activity a lady would only give to a clean guy.. grossed me out to hear that.

Guest BCD
    What starts in ECCIE needs to stay in ECCIE. No sense stoking up drama over here.

I disagree.. it is all one community of Hobbyists. knowledge there is knowledge here.