Thread: 👗👙 New summer time cutie 🥰 come get it with ya girl shay located North side

Registered Female (Not Verified)

👗👙 New summer time cutie 🥰 come get it with ya girl shay located North side

(817) 510-4207👙👗🔥shae thick in all the right places big big azz double d jugs available 24/7 cum drop your warm load on a new boot 🥾 I have a get to know me special very fair price but bare and anal will be extra gfe also 😡🔥😘🥰A real provider here

Hr 200
    Hh 140
    No qv
    Located off 35 and blue mound rd at motel 6
    💕🥰😘🔥😏
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Shaylynn. If you decide to come over to Dallas for a while, let me know. I would suggest a location between I-36 and Central expressway. Would love to get to know you, experience youir personality, charms and talents, and, of course, provide assistance in getting yoiu verified. have fun, sweety.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Be very cautious with this one

I don't know for certain that this person is running with the same crew I described on my other WW post about JuicyJensen, but I'd bet money on it. That post is #6 here, https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...26%23129397%3B. Same basic price structure. Same silly emojis. Exact same hotel.

Anyway fellas, I TOFTT with this bunch. Save your money/time and find someone else to chase. Way too much drama and BS with this crew. The old saying about "I wouldn't fuck her with your dick" applies here on a monumental level. You have been warned.

wow why dont you just post your room number while you are at it?

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome Shaylynn.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You broke my heart girl. Come to Dallas and let's have some fun