Thread: New Hobbyist in Dallas!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

New Hobbyist in Dallas!

Hello all,

Details: live in Dallas, but travel to Houston, SA, Austin often for work and pleasure.

I’m a Leo (Aug bday), friendly, outgoing and love to have a good time! Relationships are important to me because karma can be a biaaatch and I prefer avoiding bad vibes.

Super excited to be here! Yes, I’m new here and looking to change that. I work hard but have a fun job with a lot of freedom and flexibility. When I’m not working, I’m traveling and have visited many new countries this and last year. I’m an avid gym goer and do my best to take care of my health and body. Energy, vitality and long term mental awareness and calm are important to me. On the weekends I play tourney sports and hang with fam and friends. I also love going to concerts, both the Kendrick and Weeknd concerts were so good!! Dallas blowin up boii

I need to be vouched for and hopefully can get to verified status soon. Hit me up for pics or to say hi.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome to the site compadre.

Verified Companion Companion
    Welcome. Hope you enjoy OH2.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by casa-nova View Post
    Welcome to the site compadre.
    Thank you matey ��

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nova Luxx View Post
    Welcome. Hope you enjoy OH2.
    I would say that the chances are very high that I’ll thoroughly be enjoying ohhh ahhh ohhhhh2!